PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu Rox

outlawsbba
January 29th, 2006, 07:45 PM
i always tried linux i tried it 4 years ago with Slackware it was to complicated for me never detected hardware i dropped linux and didnt try it untill 2 years from now i tried RedHat Linux 9.0 still to difficult for me
i always hated installing aps compiling it make install didnt have c compiler download it didnt have the librarys download it hours downloading searching compiling it just wasnt for me untill now i was wandering on Distrowatch and saw ubuntu was 1st place i ordered a Ubuntu cd on Ship it
this distro is awesome i download a ap it says dusnt have librarys i try apt-get install *the library* and it says try apt-get -f install i try that and it automaticly installs everything i need thats even better then windows i now have ubuntu and windows dual boot it is the best and only linux i need i want to thank ubuntu for doing all the hard work for making this os maybe someday il even drop windows for it (when it has more games)
I Love Ubuntu ;)

el3ktro
January 29th, 2006, 09:17 PM
It's nice that Ubuntu satisfies you so much, but that's no reason to stop breathing or is your "." key broken?? ;-)

Tom