PDA

View Full Version : Google Voice Business Cards

linuxguymarshall
August 4th, 2009, 05:15 AM
For those you you lucky enough to have a Google Voice account ATM I was wondering if any one else has received their free Google Voice business cards. I just got mine in the mail today and they are pretty slick. Google is giving out 25 cards if you have an account.
I think this is only available in the USA but for those of you overseas you might want to check if you can.

Picture of mine is attached (The blurred field is my address but in the card maker you can make the card say whatever you want.

So, have you received your cards? Are you going to buy more? Also, does anyone know of something like the Google voice dialer on Android and mobile OSX but that can be used on a Symbian phone?

steveneddy
August 4th, 2009, 05:47 AM
The number is not blurred enough.

I just called your number because I can still make out the numbers.

I want a Google number, too.

mobilediesel
August 4th, 2009, 07:31 AM
I'm still waiting for my cards. It's only been a few days though.

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to dial direct from the phone without paying Gizmo5 anything. I had paid service through Gizmo before and they were quite awful. I also have a CallCentric account that I just canceled the dial-in number since I got Google Voice hooked up. I just have to dial using the web interface but that's not a big deal since I make very few voice calls.

If I'm seeing clearly enough, one of the blurred digits is a multiple of the other blurred digit.

Giant Speck
August 4th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Your number and address are not blurred well enough.

I already figured out where you live. Or, at least, I have narrowed it down to four houses.

TBOL3
August 4th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Same here, you need more blurring.

Yes, I got mine in the mail, very cool. Sad though, my dad tried to get some, but they stopped offering them the next day.

linuxguymarshall
August 4th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Haha thank you guys for telling me about my blurring issue. It will be corrected here in a few seconds.