PDA

View Full Version : [kubuntu] Age Of Empires 3

hmmm
July 25th, 2009, 05:42 PM
how would i go about installing onto Kubuntu? i dont know if its just something that would install or if there is a certain way to install games onto kununtu

philcamlin
July 25th, 2009, 05:43 PM
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=3795&iTestingId=3050

here you go

hmmm
July 25th, 2009, 06:29 PM
thanks download it and saved it to external hd, i went to install it and it said there was an error, it would not give me any details because as when i click ok it shut the whole install setup down even the hd folder.

i used the latest version i could download 1.1.26 is there another way to install it or should i install a different version?

EDIT***

i download a 1.1.26 in a different file format and i got it extracted but im not to sure on how to install it. i dont know how to use the konsole to run it im still trying to learn linux.

i thought i could just click on it and it will run but apparently that doesnt work lol, so if somebody could be kind enough to point me in the right direction that would be helpful

hmmm
July 27th, 2009, 05:07 PM
i have been trying to figure this out for a few days but i just cant seem to install wine. can somebody help me?

i click on wineinstall and it does nothing,

i have tried doing some research on how to use console to install it but i cant figure it out i even downloaded the free ubuntu handbook and i am still lost.

thanks