PDA

View Full Version : Giving away all Penumbra games for Linux!

Nevon
July 25th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I'm giving away the entire Penumbra triology for Linux for free! All you need to do to qualify for the competition is to come up with an idea for a puzzle to be included in the 2D point-and-click adventure game I (together with some other people) are making.

For more information and rules, go check out my blog entry on it (http://www.blastfromthepast.se/blabbermouth/2009/07/win-all-three-penumbra-games/).

Also, please help spread the word on twitter, forums, Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon and whatnot. That would be awesome!

jfernyhough
July 25th, 2009, 05:18 PM
--deleted

Nevon
July 25th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Perhaps a moderator should move this to the gaming section. I realize now that this might not have been the right section to post in.

madjr
July 25th, 2009, 09:01 PM
the tittle might be a bit misleading (thought was the company making them free or open sourcing it)

you should had marked this as an idea brainstorm competition

anyway i do hope you luck with your new puzzle game and may the best ideas win

Nevon
July 25th, 2009, 10:12 PM
the tittle might be a bit misleading (thought was the company making them free or open sourcing it)

you should had marked this as an idea brainstorm competition

I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about that for now. But you're right, the title could be slightly misleading. That was not my intention though.