PDA

View Full Version : PHP Redirect Script

diggfan2
July 22nd, 2009, 12:00 AM
I have been trying to write a simple php script using html input variables to combine both of them in the user's address bar. My code is as follows:

<?php

if(isset($_POST['submit'])){

header('Location: '.$_POST['servoce'].$_POST['num']');

}
else{

echo "
<form method=\"POST\" ENCTYPE=\"multipart/form-data\">
<table>
<tr><td>Tracking Number:</td><td><input type=\"text\" name=\"num\"><br></td></tr>
<tr><td>Service:</td><td><select name=\"ser\">
<option value=\"https://fedex.com/mobi/track.do?shipDate=trackingNbr=\">FedEx</option>
<option value=\"http://mobile.ups.com/ups/-1-3-2;jsessionid=732769EA6CA319415A3400B481B947CB.srv2 ?a=2.1039004&wi3.1039004.-9999=1Z6874R09023233800\">UPS</option>

</select></td></tr>

<tr><td>Tracking Number:</td><td><input type=\"text\" name=\"amo\"><br></td></tr>

<tr><td></td><td><input type=submit name=submit value=\"Start\"><br><br></td></tr>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=\"JavaScript\" TYPE=\"text/javascript\">
document.forms[0].num.select()</SCRIPT>
";

}
}
?>
</div>
When I test this script I get the return of these parse errors:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/tjoozeyc/public_html/txtdrop/index.php on line 139

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/tjoozeyc/public_html/txtdrop/index.php on line 164I have tried 2 debug but nothing

Finalfantasykid
July 22nd, 2009, 12:03 AM
If I'm not mistaken, that error is caused by you putting 1 to many } at the end of the program.

diggfan2
July 22nd, 2009, 12:08 AM
I then receive this error after submitting:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tjoozeyc/public_html/txtdrop/index.php:139)

wojox
July 22nd, 2009, 12:14 AM
Is this the index page?

I don't see 139 lines?

wojox
July 22nd, 2009, 12:18 AM
Never mind I see your new error

The "headers already sent" error is usually caused by having white space before or after the opening and closing PHP tags (<?php . . . ?>).

EddieRingle
July 22nd, 2009, 09:11 PM
Never mind I see your new error

The "headers already sent" error is usually caused by having white space before or after the opening and closing PHP tags (<?php . . . ?>).

Maybe, but if you notice there is a closing div tag at the end, which probably means this code is in the middle of the page, hence the error.