PDA

View Full Version : Half-life: FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES!

CJ Master
July 20th, 2009, 01:41 AM
http://www.vertigogaming.net/deadpants.png

I'm cracking up!! XD Very, very, entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs

Sand & Mercury
July 20th, 2009, 02:04 AM
Awesome vid :lol: While we're on the topic, here's another brilliant piece of literature from the same author.

DOOM: REPERCUSSIONS OF EVIL

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.
http://fanfiction.ytmnd.com/

CJ Master
July 20th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Awesome vid :lol: While we're on the topic, here's another brilliant piece of literature from the same author.

http://fanfiction.ytmnd.com/

ROFL! That kid is a genius.

dragos240
July 20th, 2009, 03:06 AM
There are 3 episodes of full life consequences. I have watched 3. The third one is epic!

CJ Master
July 20th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Really? Everyone I know liked the first one the best.

nobodysbusiness
July 20th, 2009, 10:29 PM
I wish they would hurry up and release "Half Life 2: Episode 3". Did they turn over development to 3DRealms or something?

DeadSuperHero
July 20th, 2009, 10:54 PM
I wish they would hurry up and release "Half Life 2: Episode 3". Did they turn over development to 3DRealms or something?

Valve turning over development to 3D Realms?!

*brain explodes*

What kind of mad world are we living in?!

dragos240
July 20th, 2009, 11:10 PM

They released it in may.

Cenotaph
July 21st, 2009, 03:56 AM

valve themselves have been known to have a vaporware of their own. Team Fortress 2 was first announced in 98, and it was nothing like what it is now. And it's a great game, btw. Hopefully by the time they focus on Half-Life again, they will have some cool ideas for the game.

Point is they don't need 3d Realms to make you wait lol

CJ Master
July 23rd, 2009, 07:08 AM
valve themselves have been known to have a vaporware of their own. Team Fortress 2 was first announced in 98, and it was nothing like what it is now. And it's a great game, btw. Hopefully by the time they focus on Half-Life again, they will have some cool ideas for the game.

Point is they don't need 3d Realms to make you wait lol

Isn't vaporware defined as projects that never get released? TF2 was released.

Cenotaph
July 23rd, 2009, 05:11 PM
Well, i don't think it necessarily used to refer to something that will never be released, as that would require knowledge of the future to use the term. I think is used to refer to software that constantly fails to deliver what was announced.

TF2 was a very ambitious project in the late 20th century, it should have been more like what battlefield 1942 became but never came to life, of course now it was resurrected as something completely different and very cool, but just a few years ago it was one of the main examples of vaporware, second only to Duke Nukem Forever. ;D

When HL2:Episodes were created we were promised a game every six months, the original plan was to release HL2:Ep3 by Christmas 2007. It hasnt even been announced yet, after both Ep1 and Ep2 suffered significant delays, and Left 4 Dead came to life basicly Half-Life seems to have vaporized :D

Eviltechie
July 23rd, 2009, 05:35 PM
If you like half life, try the research and development mod.