PDA

View Full Version : How to get a drunk man out of the Restaurant?

heroidi
July 19th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Well i'm @ work and there's one guy he's drunk but i can't say anything to him like go away or something he's a real pain in the neck let's call it so and i want to take him out but without calling someone or something else must do something that he sees that i'm tired and he goes away some help please?

overdrank
July 19th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Speak with the supervisor on the company policies and call the authorities.

heroidi
July 19th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Well the Supervisor is not avaliable and he's my own father so i can't get in contact with him can't call the police because it doesn't seem logic to me it's not to late it's just 23:28

plb
July 19th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Just call the cops then...Don't try to remove him forcefully..you can get it in trouble for that these days.

philcamlin
July 19th, 2009, 10:30 PM
leave a case of beer outside and tell him its for him :popcorn:

i dunno if that would work but

call the poliece and say hes being a nusance and theyll come and get him

heroidi
July 19th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I wanted to know another alternative besides of the cops so I'll make him a free coffee or tea because drinkers don't like those two.

PartisanEntity
July 19th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Stop offering him alcohol.

Otherwise I am not sure what else you can do if you don't call colleagues or authorities.

Sand & Mercury
July 19th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Kindly step over and say 'Excuse me, but if you continue to disrupt the restaurant I am going to have to call the police and have you removed.' And of course follow that procedure too.

sisco311
July 19th, 2009, 10:51 PM
ignore him

heroidi
July 19th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Stop offering him alcohol.

Otherwise I am not sure what else you can do if you don't call colleagues or authorities.

well he stoped ordering an hour ago and he's not drinking but he's just staying there half asleep like a junkey.

lisati
July 19th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Kindly step over and say 'Excuse me, but if you continue to disrupt the restaurant I am going to have to call the police and have you removed.' And of course follow that procedure too.

+1 As tempting as it might be to do otherwise, try to be respectful, and be prepared to call someone (e.g. cops) as backup.

heroidi
July 19th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Well that person is a wasted Dervish he drinks all the time people told me and he came now in my restaurant and the only problem is that i can't call the police because of this he didn't brake anything or didn't do anything he's just staying there half asleep and i can't say anything to him my collauge is making normal noises (big noises) to wake him up, he already paid what he ate and drunk dunno help...

.Maleficus.
July 19th, 2009, 11:02 PM
If he's not disrupting anything why do you want to get rid of him? Just because he's half asleep?

philcamlin
July 19th, 2009, 11:02 PM
just wake him up and bring him out of the restoraunt

heroidi
July 19th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Got rid of him finally gave a hat to my collauge and said to him get out and open the door and say close the restaurant i turned of some lights so that guy saw my collauge with a hat and thought that it was the police so he said ok i'll go then and my collauge helped me the most with this nice trick and so i got rid of him.

days_of_ruin
July 19th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Got rid of him finally gave a hat to my collauge and said to him get out and open the door and say close the restaurant i turned of some lights so that guy saw my collauge with a hat and thought that it was the police so he said ok i'll go then and my collauge helped me the most with this nice trick and so i got rid of him.

:lolflag:

Please don't post in one long run-on sentence though, its hard to read.:(

heroidi
July 19th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Well he got away and i learned something new, always call the fake police :P

-=hazard=-
July 19th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Next time kick him... :D

The Real Dave
July 19th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Reminds me of the time when me a bunch of my friends (3guys, 3 girls) were walking downtown at night, and met a decidedly lathered guy coming towards us, singing his lungs out. He got quite angry that we weren't singing too, and we all began a rousing chorus of "The Wild Colonial Boy". He started dancing, and looked like he was thinking of dancing with the girls, so each of guys grabbed one of the girls and waltzed away. He was still singing and dancing as we left. Needless to say, when we turned the corner, we all hit the ground laughing :lolflag:

swoll1980
July 20th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Open the door with his head. That's how my brother, and I used to do it at my mom's bar.

MikeTheC
July 20th, 2009, 05:16 AM
1. Hire a sniper
2. Profit

cariboo
July 20th, 2009, 05:23 AM
When I managed a club back in the late 70's early 80's I had a bouncer that was so big, he had to turn sideways and duck to get through the door. All he had to do was stand up and point to someone, and they'd leave. :)

handy
July 20th, 2009, 01:35 PM
I was the bar manager in a cabaret that could seat a little over 400 people. The price of the show included a three course meal & house wine (carafes of horse P) & jugs of beer. At the first signs of members at a table becoming intoxicated we put them on jugs of light beer & on occasions watered down the wine.

When people are becoming intoxicated they don't notice that they are on weaker juice.

Sometimes we would have big trouble (usually around xmas time) when a coach load would arrive beer in hand. They went on lite beer straight away.

When there was troublesome people we managed to get them out with out hitting or being hit. Though some of the staff did like a fight, & under those circumstances they would go outside & do their thing.

You learn pretty quickly that it is a waste of time to try & argue with a drunk.

marco123
July 20th, 2009, 03:33 PM
I wanted to know another alternative besides of the cops so I'll make him a free coffee or tea because drinkers don't like those two.

Get a shovel. :lol:

MaxIBoy
July 20th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Public intoxication is a crime and you can report it to the police.

p0cky84
July 20th, 2009, 04:13 PM
First of all, why are you on ubuntuforums in a resturant, and you work there?

days_of_ruin
July 20th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Next time kick him... :D

Open the door with his head. That's how my brother, and I used to do it at my mom's bar.

1. Hire a sniper
2. Profit

Get a shovel. :lol:

This thread is getting ugly. :shock:

heroidi
July 20th, 2009, 05:40 PM
First of all, why are you on ubuntuforums in a resturant, and you work there?

I work there and I use Ubuntu there actually I'm now in the restaurant working there.

clonne4crw
July 21st, 2009, 07:33 PM
Do it Brian Brushwood style: :popcorn:
http://revision3.com/scamschool/thefunnel
http://revision3.com/scamschool/kungfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pipm_H5_5s