PDA

View Full Version : The Spirit of Ubuntu lives on. Mandela day.

elliotn
July 18th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Ok so today is being declaired Mandela day, and Nelson Mandela requested everyone to spend 67 minutes serving or helping the need by doing community service etc in the spirit of Ubuntu.

I work in an emergency community service centre, so today am putting my lunch and break time into serving those in need.

mips
July 18th, 2009, 01:48 PM
No thanks. I won't support anything carrying the name of a terrorist.

Terrycymru
July 18th, 2009, 02:18 PM

Those who supported and maintained the Apartheid regime were the real terrorists.

mips
July 18th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Those who supported and maintained the Apartheid regime were the real terrorists.

Anyone that targets civilians in bombings/violence are terrorist.

MellonCollie
July 18th, 2009, 04:58 PM

You're not allowed to make thought-provoking comments that might lead to interesting discussions around these parts. Please edit your post to something like: "I hate Micro$haft with a venom, and to celebrate Mandela Day I'd like to get the entire population of my city to use Ubuntoo. Can someone give me some tips on how to do this?"

elliotn
July 18th, 2009, 05:22 PM

Wow at this time

Eisenwinter
July 18th, 2009, 05:23 PM
You're not allowed to make thought-provoking comments that might lead to interesting discussions around these parts. Please edit your post to something like: "I hate Micro$haft with a venom, and to celebrate Mandela Day I'd like to get the entire population of my city to use Ubuntoo. Can someone give me some tips on how to do this?"
Who are you to tell people what to do?

Elfy
July 18th, 2009, 05:28 PM
This is going to go nowhere.

Thread closed.