PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Air application stuck after running few times

JohnyBoy123
July 17th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Hi,
I m having a strange problem, I m calling an air application through my PHP application through xvfb-run . But issue is some times it gets stuck and dont work at all and to make it work again I have to restart server again. First I thought its Xvfb that gets stuck but if i run command Xvfb it shows it running , so problem could be my applicaiton is stuck in system and didnt terminated. So is there any way I can terminate that running air application? or may be kill that process? Please suggest the possible solutions.

The big problem is to restart server again and again. I've a ubuntu server and I have provided a member panel from hosting company that have remote reboot option. but issue is I've installed ubuntu desktop on server and when i reboot, after reboot it stops as gnome login screen and wort reboot completely. Also I've not created any user also. So is there any way to restart server without providing login, can I do that using ssh (is that anything like soft reboot ? should it work in this situation?)

please help me in this issues.

Thanks in Advance