PDA

View Full Version : Dapper +1 ideas...

Virogenesis
January 25th, 2006, 12:14 AM
I thought I'd create this thread for suggestions to themers out there and to let the community talk about what they would like to see in the release after dapper.
Why make a thread about the next release after dapper well it gives a huge time period to get some ideas behind us and allows the communty to have more of a input.
Just suggestions would be enough something to drive our guys/girls to do better is always a plus.
Think of it like thousands of testers tesing and finding faults in otherwords think of it like how Linux gets developed with the community input we can create some stunning icons, wallpapers and themes to polish off things.
Suggestions are always good without sugguestions you have very little creativity.
Suggestions inspire us all to do better sugguestions will polish off ubuntu.
ubuntu is great but could be alot better if it was marketed correctly marketed towards what our community want.
We can do alot better as a community helping eachother.

For example person A creates some icons but they require work person B comes along and remods them so they are better working together might allow us to make icons for every piece of software available on the default ubuntu set up.
A complete icon set will be amazing to have from the desktop point of view nothing worse than getting a iconset and finding out only half ever got made.

I sugguest we use this thread to post ideas and mock ups even if you aren't an artist your ideas will be welcomed and considered thats basicaly the idea.

Thats all I basically have to say.

Virogenesis
January 25th, 2006, 05:10 AM
here are two wallpapers I've created heres the link http://flickr.com/photos/59936509@N00/ this is my first try let me know how I can improve cheers