PDA

View Full Version : ubuntu just sucks

x3roconf
July 6th, 2009, 10:36 PM
I hate it. Even freeBSD is better!

dragos240
July 6th, 2009, 10:42 PM

Care to explain why? It's okay to hate, but no giving a reason is flaming, and asking for trouble.

swoll1980
July 6th, 2009, 10:42 PM
I hate Eggo waffles! I don't know how my kids eats those nasty things!

swoll1980
July 6th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Care to explain why? It's okay to hate, but no giving a reason is flaming, and asking for trouble.

I'm sorry. I guess it's because when I was a kid, my mom always made the homemade kind, on the waffle iron. They just don't taste the same.

Ra-Hoor-Khuit
July 6th, 2009, 10:45 PM
I hate Eggo waffles! I don't know how my kids eats those nasty things!
Sooooooo... You're more of a Pop Tarts sorta guy, then, I take it?

dragos240
I'm sorry. I guess it's because when I was a kid, my mom always made the homemade kind, on the waffle iron. They just don't taste the same.

Not you, the OP.

stinger30au

wow, aint nothing like handing out the flame bait now is there

Muffinabus

I've never had homemade waffles! But I hate how Eggo waffles are ROUND! That defeats the whole purpose of calling them waffles. Should be called "pancakes with dents in them"

RD1
July 6th, 2009, 10:46 PM
I hate being unemployed! It sucks!

swoll1980
July 6th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Sooooooo... You're more of a Pop Tarts sorta guy, then, I take it?

Pillsbury toaster strudels, actually.

mhgsys
And I hate standing in line, forced to listen to other peoples lame conversations.

But you don't see me telling them to shut tf up and pushing people around.

:lolflag:

get it.

Ra-Hoor-Khuit
But I hate how Eggo waffles are ROUND!
There's just no hate quite like waffle-hate...

swoll1980
July 6th, 2009, 10:48 PM
I hate being unemployed! It sucks!

Tell me about it. I can't even find a job at Walmart

dragos240
July 6th, 2009, 10:49 PM

How are you still affording electricity?

sdlynx
July 6th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Now that we know you hate Ubuntu, what good is it to us...?
Quite frankly if you don't say why, I don't give a **** (insert your favorite 4 lettered word here lol).

Who said they paid for it? haha

kashey_be

generator?

swoll1980
I hate when my feet are wet, and I walk on hardwood floor, and get little pieces of grit stuck to my feet. Drives me nuts!

swoll1980
July 6th, 2009, 10:52 PM
generator?

Her name is Angela, but you can call her the generator if you want to.

RD1
July 6th, 2009, 10:57 PM

There's plenty of jobs at Wal-Mart. It's just that they are all taken!

Drawling unemployment insurance .... won't last much longer.

aesis05401
July 6th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Now that we know you hate Ubuntu, what good is it to us...?

Posting history is there for a reason. This guy has posted the exact same sentiment on these boards, even going so far as to flame the community because it attracts noobs.

I doubt the mods will slap me for pointing out that the OP either doesn't understand what this community is trying to accomplish or he is just a bored troll.

I'm not a crazy Ubuntu devotee, and I spend most my time booted into a different OS, but I understand why I log in at this site in the first place... to lend a hand to a worthwhile cause.

Let's let this thread die now.

Cam42
July 6th, 2009, 11:02 PM
*sniff* I smell a troll.

swoll1980
July 6th, 2009, 11:07 PM
*sniff* I smell a troll.

I guess I should have taken a shower this mourning.

MikeTheC
July 6th, 2009, 11:09 PM
I hate rap music.

SteveNorman
July 6th, 2009, 11:10 PM
I hate when you try and mount an old ipod and it tells you your doing it wrong.

Skripka
July 6th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Pillsbury toaster strudels, actually.

You have taste.

MikeTheC
July 6th, 2009, 11:12 PM

I hate rap because of the dumming down of people I believe it represents. I hate it because I believe it is being used to advance a culture of disenfranchisement and hate.

Cephi
July 6th, 2009, 11:13 PM
I've never had homemade waffles! But I hate how Eggo waffles are ROUND! That defeats the whole purpose of calling them waffles. Should be called "pancakes with dents in them"

Forgive me, but it's this sort of nonsense that is really holding back the development of the waffle-eating community. Round waffles ARE waffles -- in fact they are superior waffles. Square waffle irons don't heat evenly. So your square waffles wind up overdone in the middle and underdone at the corners.

I eat homemade waffles every morning, which I cook in a circular waffle iron. They are not "pancakes with dents in them", and I would like you to know that I am extremely butthurt over having read this false and pernicious claim.

RD1
July 6th, 2009, 11:13 PM
I hate having an ice-pick stuck in my eye.

Skripka
July 6th, 2009, 11:16 PM
I hate rap because of the dumming down of people I believe it represents. I hate it because I believe it is being used to advance a culture of disenfranchisement and hate.

The manner in which people in the US recite the Pledge of Allegiance is the ultimate expression of the dumbing down of vocal expression.

Sef
July 6th, 2009, 11:23 PM
aesis05401: Posting history is there for a reason. This guy has posted the exact same sentiment on these boards, even going so far as to flame the community because it attracts noobs.

I doubt the mods will slap me for pointing out that the OP either doesn't understand what this community is trying to accomplish or he is just a bored troll.

I'm not a crazy Ubuntu devotee, and I spend most my time booted into a different OS, but I understand why I log in at this site in the first place... to lend a hand to a worthwhile cause.

Let's let this thread die now.

For reasons stated above, this thread is closed now.