PDA

View Full Version : Did she dump me...?

heroidi
July 5th, 2009, 06:21 PM
I was chatting on msn with my GF and havn't dated her since a time, and se saw some of my prom photos, she's a year younger than me and somebody told her that i was pleasuring another girl one of my class, and she said to me today ok as i see you don't even care about me and said gotta go bye i now am not able to talk to her live because im busy so what do you think did she dump me?

The Real Dave
July 5th, 2009, 06:42 PM
If she didn't she should. If you count her as your girlfriend, then the phrase "too busy" shouldn't exist.

chriskin
July 5th, 2009, 06:46 PM
If she didn't she should. If you count her as your girlfriend, then the phrase "too busy" shouldn't exist.

true,if you consider yourself too busy there is a problem

i had some trouble making it work so i could stay with here some days too, but i sacrificed other things in order to do it

collinp
July 5th, 2009, 06:49 PM

I agree with that too.

swoll1980
July 5th, 2009, 06:51 PM
You guys are teenagers. Your totally allowed to be to busy for her. A girl should be the lowest priority in your life right now. You have your whole life to worry about a girlfriend. Do what you need to do. Have fun, get an education, be free. If she doesn't like it, oh well. Anyone that tells you otherwise is as young as you, and doesn't know any better.

Gizenshya
July 5th, 2009, 06:53 PM
uhh... I don't mean to pry... but if you two are anything over 13 then dump her:

"ok as i see you don't even care about me" lol

whoever you are, if she says stuff like that, you don't need to baby her. get someone who doesn't act so childish.

chriskin
July 5th, 2009, 06:53 PM
You guys are teenagers. Your totally allowed to be to busy for her. A girl should be the lowest priority in your life right now. You have your whole life to worry about a girlfriend. Do what you need to do. If she doesn't like it, oh well. Anyone that tells you otherwise is as young as you, and doesn't know any better.

man, some people around here need to get some priorities in the right order

Wake up people!

mhgsys
July 5th, 2009, 06:56 PM
No manual entry for girlfriend

lol.

Seriously, You should ask her.

Share some time with her, personally and not over internet,
If you don't have time for her; MAKE time.

2quote homer simpson;

If a woman says everything is ok, then there most be something wrong.
If a woman says something is wrong, then everything is wrong,
And If a woman says something is not funny, you better not laugh your *** off !

back 2 code
It's becoming a love-guide-forum over here.

shadylookin
July 5th, 2009, 07:03 PM
uhh... I don't mean to pry... but if you two are anything over 13 then dump her:

"ok as i see you don't even care about me" lol

whoever you are, if she says stuff like that, you don't need to baby her. get someone who doesn't act so childish.

pretty much this.

It doesn't sound like she dumped you though. Sounds like she's angry and being over-dramatic and wants you to apologize for something.

Swagman
July 5th, 2009, 07:10 PM
You guys are teenagers. Your totally allowed to be to busy for her. A girl should be the lowest priority in your life right now. You have your whole life to worry about a girlfriend. Do what you need to do. Have fun, get an education, be free. If she doesn't like it, oh well. Anyone that tells you otherwise is as young as you, and doesn't know any better.

+ Eleventy Billion

swoll1980
July 5th, 2009, 07:12 PM
pretty much this.

It doesn't sound like she dumped you though. Sounds like she's angry and being over-dramatic and wants you to apologize for something.

+1 She's trying to use your feelings towards her to manipulate you. This is very a controlling, and abusive behavior. This is a huge warning sign. She is a controlling person, and will cause you much aggravation, if you continue to make her a part of your life. You might waste a few years of your life, trying to make this work, and it's just not going to.

Tipped OuT
July 5th, 2009, 07:13 PM

Me as a 15 year old teenager, I have to completely agree with this here.

Girlfriends only bring drama, and pain. Just be free, have fun with your friends, focus on your education and be happy.

When you get older, you can worry about finding the right girl, because that's when most of them should have matured by then, and you can more easily tell which one you'd like to be with.

swoll1980
July 5th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Me as a 15 year old teenager, I have to completely agree with this here.

Girlfriends only bring drama, and pain. Just be free, have fun with your friends, focus on your education and be happy.

When you get older, you can worry about finding the right girl, because that's when most of them should have matured by then, and you can more easily tell which one you'd like to be with.

If you practice what you preach, you will be a very successful, well adjusted adult. Then you can go find a wife, and all that other good stuff.

cb951303
July 5th, 2009, 07:19 PM
I was chatting on msn with my GF and havn't dated her since a time, and se saw some of my prom photos, she's a year younger than me and somebody told her that i was pleasuring another girl one of my class...

way to go :D

Jesus_Valdez
July 5th, 2009, 07:26 PM
What's the point in having a GF if you dont date her and talk to her on MSN?

Just wait a couple of days and the talk to her personally, if everything is a big missunderstood then you could work things out, if not, well time to move on.

ice60
July 5th, 2009, 07:29 PM
go and get drunk with her best friend and see what happens then. most likely you'll have a better idea what she thinks about you then.

swoll1980
July 5th, 2009, 07:31 PM
What's the point in having a GF if you dont date her and talk to her on MSN?

Just wait a couple of days and the talk to her personally, if everything is a big missunderstood then you could work things out, if not, well time to move on.

Why waste time working something out with a girl who is trying to control you? You really see nothing wrong with that? Once he gets out of high school, there will be girls all over the place, and he won't have to date them to enjoy the benefits. The easiest target are the cougars at the bar. There is a life time supply of them, and you don't even have to call them afterwords.

Superkoop
July 5th, 2009, 07:33 PM

If someone is busy in the relationship, the other should respect that and not cry about it. If the guy has a life which makes him busy, respect that. Honestly, he sounds like a young guy probably under 20, at that point girls are NOT the most important thing.

OP: Find a nice girl who respects that you have a life, or merely wait a few years.

ice60
July 5th, 2009, 07:34 PM
+1 She's trying to use your feelings towards her to manipulate you. This is very a controlling, and abusive behavior. This is a huge warning sign. She is a controlling person, and will cause you much aggravation, if you continue to make her a part of your life. You might waste a few years of your life, trying to make this work, and it's just not going to.

you did read the bit where he said he's having sex with another girl? or at least it looks that way! how is that 'trying to use your feelings towards her to manipulate you. This is very a controlling, and abusive behavior'? lol

Tipped OuT
July 5th, 2009, 07:37 PM
My "thread about to be closed" senses are tingling. :-$

t0p
July 5th, 2009, 07:42 PM
I know exactly what the OP is going through. My wife disappeared one day with no word, just a note that said "GO DIE! I HATE YOU!" I didn't know where she'd gone, and I couldn't contact her to find out what was going on as her cellphone got disconnected.

I sure as hell wish I knew what was going on. She vanished 5 years ago and I've heard nothing except a letter from her lawyer saying she wants a divorce or something. So tell me: you think she's trying to tell me something???

heroidi
July 5th, 2009, 07:48 PM
I just dated her a couple of times @ school and then i organized a party and danced with her and she feel in love with me, If she wants to brake up i'll accept that because i was acting foolish and leaving this relationship on half, traveld a lot these days that's why i'm busy i'm working on a free software conference and won't leave it for just one kind of girl i'll go in high school in this year, because i ended elementary so there will be more girls and more fun... Hope she didn't saw the photos of the prom we had because that could be a reason to be angry...

p.s i never had s** with any girl

swoll1980
July 5th, 2009, 08:25 PM
you did read the bit where he said he's having sex with another girl? or at least it looks that way! how is that 'trying to use your feelings towards her to manipulate you. This is very a controlling, and abusive behavior'? lol

"You don't care about me" You don't understand I guess.

jrusso2
July 5th, 2009, 08:31 PM
I know exactly what the OP is going through. My wife disappeared one day with no word, just a note that said "GO DIE! I HATE YOU!" I didn't know where she'd gone, and I couldn't contact her to find out what was going on as her cellphone got disconnected.

I sure as hell wish I knew what was going on. She vanished 5 years ago and I've heard nothing except a letter from her lawyer saying she wants a divorce or something. So tell me: you think she's trying to tell me something???

That was a pretty lousy way to break up your marriage.

cb951303
July 5th, 2009, 09:11 PM
"You don't care about me" You don't understand I guess.

He really doesn't. And there are no reasons to care for her when you have a prom full of girls to "pleasure"

lisati
July 5th, 2009, 09:19 PM
No manual entry for girlfriend

lol.

Seriously, You should ask her.

Share some time with her, personally and not over internet,
If you don't have time for her; MAKE time.

2quote homer simpson;

If a woman says everything is ok, then there most be something wrong.
If a woman says something is wrong, then everything is wrong,
And If a woman says something is not funny, you better not laugh your *** off !

back 2 code
It's becoming a love-guide-forum over here.

And if a woman says that "nothing" is wrong, don't you believe it (but be careful not to make a big deal out of the situation)

swoll1980
July 5th, 2009, 09:19 PM
He really doesn't. And there are no reasons to care for her when you have a prom full of girls to "pleasure"

That's not true. You could care about someone, and still pleasure the whole rest of the world, at the same time.

heroidi
July 5th, 2009, 09:21 PM

I think people told her that i was touching her in places... like in her a... and so so she is thinking that i have done it with her it's really crap, learned something new never party in an area with friends of you're girlfriend because she will get very mad!

izizzle
July 5th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Try running the following in a terminal:
sudo apt-get remove childish-girlfriend

The run a
sudo apt-get install a-life

Seriously dude, you don't NEED a girlfriend. It's all just a drama. I'm 15 and the only girlfriend I'll ever have is probably a wife. Sure, I have friends that are girls, but I treat them the same way I treat my male friends.

heroidi
July 5th, 2009, 09:54 PM
0k thanks from all think this is solved no girlfriend until 16 or more :mad:
does it matter if she's smokin hot?

swoll1980
July 5th, 2009, 09:59 PM

No. Smokin' hot chicks are a dime a dozen. Once your out of school, and have a good job, smoken hot chicks will be throwing themselves at you.

heroidi
July 5th, 2009, 10:05 PM
You're right man must listen to OP.

Gizenshya
July 5th, 2009, 10:18 PM
And if a woman says that "nothing" is wrong, don't you believe it (but be careful not to make a big deal out of the situation)

That is the single most useless, yet complete and accurate bit of relationship advice I've ever heard in my life.

:D

sdlynx
July 5th, 2009, 10:21 PM
did you try
man girlfriend-1.2? That usually solves my problem.

lol but no really if she doesn't trust you enough to believe what you say over someone else and tries to dump you on aim she's not worth it. A true gf/bf would actually talk to you about stuff in person or at least over the phone and try to work it out.

That... is really screwed up.

Old_Grey_Wolf
July 5th, 2009, 10:56 PM
... so what do you think did she dump me?

Honestly, talk to her and find out. You may learn something in the process.

Dating allows you to find out what women, with different personalities, you are comfortable with.

I have been married to my wife for over 40 years. She wasn't the first woman I dated.

It was the lessons I learned from dating other women prior to her that helped me to decide she ways the right one.

t0p
July 5th, 2009, 11:04 PM
That was a pretty lousy way to break up your marriage.

Dude, I've never been married. Heck, I shoulda figured...

Nah, forget it. Thanks for the words of comfort, jrusso2. You're right, it was a lousy way to end our marriage. I'm gonna go get you a refill on your sense of humour now...

t0p
July 5th, 2009, 11:09 PM
That... is really screwed up.

Yeah. You'd think so, wouldn't you? But I'm okay with it. Heck, I'll just let one of the chicks out of the basement and she can be my new wife.

"You're my wife now!" -Papa Lazarou (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papa_Lazarou)

heroidi
July 5th, 2009, 11:28 PM
@t0p i feel more sorry about you did you get married again, because my mother died and my father married again it's kinda difficult to grow up with someone else that's not you're parent.
Well she's not my first Girlfriend and not my last hopefully, you know what I'll forget about her i don't care anymore anyway she came to me first i wanted to get her cousin but she came before her and is hot as her so got her now if she wants to let go I'll let go.

hoagie
July 5th, 2009, 11:39 PM
No she didn't dump you, unless she's playing some kind of mind game. She is hurt because she thinks you cheated on her. If you want to keep this relationship alive tell her the truth about the prom. Then explain to her that you are still interested and that it won't happen again (and don't do it again). If she forgives you then great, if not move on.
Honestly now, even though as an idealist I believe that a girl you care about is worth every bit of your soul, whether you are a teen or an old man, it seems that you are not into her that much. I suggest you break up with her not because she or any other girl is not worth it but because as a person you seem to find other things more important. I advice you to talk to her (in person) and explain her why you break up with her, she will appreciate it and you will feel better, as well. Move on and good luck.
I'm 16 so you may find that I am not as experienced as the other folks that have advised you. If you believe that I am immature then forget about this post.

gn2
July 6th, 2009, 12:46 AM
I was chatting on msn with my GF

That's your problem right there.
Proper communication with someone you care about cannot be done that way.

p0cky84
July 6th, 2009, 12:59 AM
dey c me trollin', da forums... ya .. something like that

sdlynx
July 6th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Yeah. You'd think so, wouldn't you? But I'm okay with it. Heck, I'll just let one of the chicks out of the basement and she can be my new wife.

"You're my wife now!" -Papa Lazarou (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papa_Lazarou)

haha

Jackelope
July 6th, 2009, 02:36 AM
0k thanks from all think this is solved no girlfriend until 16 or more :mad:

yeah, but lots of girls are smokin hot. bottom line is this:
if you want a GF, make her a priority and tell her that the stuff about foolin around with other girls is crap.

if you DON'T want a GF till 16 or whatever, then tell her that too. it sounds like you're too busy with other things, and at your age I would recommend letting her go and focusing on all the other great stuff in your life.

By the way, since no one is actually answering your question; no, i don't think she broke up with you. but shes ticked.

DeadSuperHero
July 6th, 2009, 03:06 AM
In my experiences, I find that dating is needlessly complicated. Enjoy it while you're young, but take it more seriously as you get older. When the time is right, go for it.

geekygirl
July 6th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Let me just add a woman's perspective here in a sea full of males who apparently understand women than we do ourselves :p

You are what? a teenager? Do as swoll suggested, get out there and enjoy your life - do that right through your twenties even, heck I didnt meet anyone I was remotely interested in 'spending quality time' with until my late 20's (settle, I am only 35 now thanks!!) - that turned out to be a big mistake - so be prepared to make a few of them along the way as well.

We all do it - men and women. Don't think that you need to marry the first person you ever *ahem* sleep with either, enjoy it whilst its there - you will find it harder to come by when you get older - nothing more of a turn off than a desperate guy no matter how much money he has :p

Then before you know it someone comes along and totally rocks your world - and you know what? It will happen in the least likely fashion and you will just know that all is right in the world and you won't care about the details :)

CarpKing
July 6th, 2009, 05:06 AM
dey c me trollin', da forums... ya .. something like that

dey c me trollin', dey moddin'...

Lateforgym
July 6th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Ok. I have to pause this discussion for a public service announcement:

Location: "Mistake by the Lake" is giving opinions on relationships

Lets not forget Mr. Psychopath, we might want to be agreeable with his opinion on relationshsips...

Theres also Shadylookin, not so sure about that one...

Im Lategforgym so I dont have time to give advice on any of this....however Grey Old Wolf sounds like hes been through a few of these so we might put some weight on his position.

:lolflag::lolflag:

Tipped OuT
July 6th, 2009, 07:01 AM
dey c me trollin', dey moddin'...

dey hoppin' that dey gon' catch me postin' dirty...

Dharmachakra
July 6th, 2009, 07:07 AM
This is probably the last place I would look to for girl help...

And get rid of her.

swoll1980
July 6th, 2009, 07:21 AM
This is probably the last place I would look to for girl help...

And get rid of her.

Yet you offer some anyways. Ironic?

Dharmachakra
July 6th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Yet you offer some anyways. Ironic?

I suggest you look it up.

swoll1980
July 6th, 2009, 07:31 AM
I suggest you look it up.

Nah, I'm pretty sure offering someone advise, while telling them not to come here for advise, is ironic. It would be like telling someone not to speed, and then giving them a radar detector.

Dharmachakra
July 6th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Nah, I'm pretty sure offering someone advise, while telling them not to come here for advise, is ironic. It would be like telling someone not to speed, and then giving them a radar detector.

I didn't tell him not to come here for advice... I inferred that there are better places.

swoll1980
July 6th, 2009, 07:38 AM
I didn't tell him not to come here for advice... I inferred that there are better places.

Whatever. Have a great night. ;)

heroidi
July 6th, 2009, 08:29 AM
It's morning here now and i think you're making it longer for me to find a solution lol anyway thanks for the advices i'll follow some of them...

Crafty Kisses
July 6th, 2009, 09:10 AM
If you're too busy for a relationship, then yes. It's over.

Johnsie
July 6th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Rule #1
Don't ask people on a Linux message board for relationship advice. Nerds in general aren't known for their social skills... of course there are some exceptions, but not many.

cb951303
July 6th, 2009, 12:02 PM
@OP, how about you go to your girlfriend, apologize, get some make up sex and then dump her?

gjoellee
July 6th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Rule #1
Don't ask people on a Linux message board for relationship advice. Nerds in general aren't known for their social skills... of course there are some exceptions, but not many.
I have a feeling that I am one of those "not many".

Anyways....
I think you should do whatever that feels good for you, but take in considuration that she may disturb you on school stuff and that might have an advert effect on the rest of your life.

Just remember that you still have your whole life in front of you, and about 3 billion girl's on this planet waiting for you :P

Johnsie
July 6th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Yes, we all like to believe that we are one of the 'not many' :-)

heroidi
July 7th, 2009, 06:15 PM
No she didn't dump me or at least i won her heart back...
I knew there is gonna be a happy ending :guitar: happy again...

Blacklightbulb
July 7th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Lol the first of this is the first of these posts I see on Ubuntu forums.

Idk about you but as a general rule don't waste to much time running around a girl and then another and problems arise..... and you waste you teens. Just have fun and relax. It's not time to settle down yet.