PDA

View Full Version : new blog

pacco
July 5th, 2009, 05:31 AM
hey everyone,this post doesn't really pertain to any particular subject,its just a blog i created just for leisure time.

You can leave comments and what not.

monsterstack
July 5th, 2009, 06:05 AM
You forgot to include the link. But that's all right, there's a link to my blog in my sig, so if you like, you can pretend that's the link to your blog.

binbash
July 5th, 2009, 07:42 AM
where is the link?

philcamlin
July 5th, 2009, 07:45 AM
lol this is the blog :P

monsterstack
July 5th, 2009, 07:50 AM
lol this is the blog :P

And now this thread starts to make sense. Nice catch.

DeadSuperHero
July 5th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Although my updates aren't frequent right now, I too have a blog in my sig.

pacco
July 5th, 2009, 02:07 PM
oops,sorry,its smouselinux.wordpress.com

Sorry about that

monsterstack
July 5th, 2009, 02:37 PM
oops,sorry,its smouselinux.wordpress.com

Sorry about that

Try putting it in your signature. My blag has had a tonne of hits coming from Ubuntu Forums since I put a link in my sig. In fact at least three people got to it from this thread alone. Sorry for stealing your thunder, dude!

ddrichardson
July 5th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Try putting it in your signature. My blag has had a tonne of hits coming from Ubuntu Forums since I put a link in my sig. In fact at least three people got to it from this thread alone. Sorry for stealing your thunder, dude!
Become an Ubuntu Member and you can have your blog syndicated on Planet Ubuntu. Page views go through the roof.

monsterstack
July 5th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Become an Ubuntu Member and you can have your blog syndicated on Planet Ubuntu. Page views go through the roof.

Aside from vague advocacy and occasional help dished out here in the forums, my contributions to Ubuntu are pretty slim. I'm learning code, but I haven't made anything except a couple of mathematics tools which would be only useful to about two people on the planet, and they're filled with bugs. I'll probably apply once I start a project that's actually useful. :)