PDA

View Full Version : Kate Beckinsale in the "Underworld" Movies

JECHO
June 27th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Is it just me or is she the most beautiful woman in the world? Especially the character she plays in the underworld collection. And its not just that she wears skin tight leathers throughout the movie, her character is gorgeous, confident, and just flat out perfect.

I have watched Underworld 1-3 everyday for the past 4 days straight (I get bored at work - I work the night shift haha).

The storyline of the films is excellent too, if you haven't seen any of them I highly recommend them to you. If you do not agree with me that Kate Beckinsale is one of the most beautiful women in the world (if not the most) then there must be something wrong with you! :confused:

PS: Ubuntu rules. :)

neo_1in
June 27th, 2009, 08:57 AM
:o Me too saw Underworld and Underworld: Evolution, just 2 days ago, again!

Totally agree with you. Kate Beckinsale is is beautiful any day of the week, but in these 2 movies she is just incandescent.

Besides that, among all the other vampire movies Underworld is definitely the best. The storyline and legend (corvinus family and all that) is way better than the older Dracula stuff. Blade movies are too flashy and Twilight,... aarrrgghhh!(emo and vegetarian vampires, come on!)

JECHO
June 27th, 2009, 09:03 AM
:o Me too saw Underworld and Underworld: Evolution, just 2 days ago, again!

Totally agree with you. Kate Beckinsale is is beautiful any day of the week, but in these 2 movies she is just incandescent.

Besides that, among all the other vampire movies Underworld is definitely the best. The storyline and legend (corvinus family and all that) is way better than the older Dracula stuff. Blade movies are too flashy and Twilight,... aarrrgghhh!(emo and vegetarian vampires, come on!)

Oh man, no other vampire movie compares... just like no other woman compares to Kate Beckinsale in that series. Glad to see that you're on the same page as me. :)

leg
June 27th, 2009, 09:32 AM
There must be something wrong with me because in the second film when the love scene with Michael is imminent and he is un zipping that suit all I could think was - the smell would be awful!

magmon
June 27th, 2009, 09:41 AM
I didn't like the power of the vampires or the look of the lycans in underworld. I believe a werewolf should be as they are depicted in vanhelsing, and vamipres should be as powerful as Alucard in Hellsing.

amitabhishek
June 27th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Kate pwns Miss. Megan...

Moustacha
June 27th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Kate Beckinsale in her "Underwear"

That's what I hoped the thread title was :(
Rhona Mitra is a hottie too, she's in Underworld 3. Also check out Doomsday if you like her. Some good close up shots of her in it :D

Mehall
June 27th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I didn't like the power of the vampires or the look of the lycans in underworld. I believe a werewolf should be as they are depicted in vanhelsing, and vamipres should be as powerful as Alucard in Hellsing.

Ahhh, but Alucard is THE vampyr in Hellsing. No others are like him, as he himself constantly finds. (and is disgusted by the fact the others call themselves vampires)

I agree the lycans in Van Helsing were well done, but Alucard in the Hellsing series(es) is a special case, and if even the Vampire elders in the Underworld series were as strong as him, the lycans wouldn't stand a chance.

Blood//Stain//Child
June 27th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Kelly Brook is hotter.

kinematic
June 27th, 2009, 12:43 PM
If you do not agree with me that Kate Beckinsale is one of the most beautiful women in the world (if not the most) then there must be something wrong with you! :confused:

Ah, I see. So if someone doesn't share your personal taste in women he (or she) isn't right in the head. I for one can think of one woman that's far more beautiful than Kate Beckinsale, my girlfriend.

And Underworld sucks like a retarded hooker on crack.

jprophet420
June 27th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Most beautiful, meh, whatever. The vampire strippers in the castle in part 2 caught my eye tho, that was a nice concept.

billgoldberg
June 27th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Is it just me or is she the most beautiful woman in the world?

Nah, not by a long shot.

She is hot though.

And her accent is pretty cool.

Rainstride
June 27th, 2009, 04:18 PM
There must be something wrong with me because in the second film when the love scene with Michael is imminent and he is un zipping that suit all I could think was - the smell would be awful!

awfully good:D. hmm.... im going to watch those movies again:popcorn:.

RD1
June 27th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Alucard .... ? Redrum!! ;)

.Maleficus.
June 27th, 2009, 04:47 PM
I'd give a her a solid alright. I definitely prefer Mila Kunis though. And Anna Faris from House Bunny.

And are the Underworld movies actually good? I always thought they looked cheezy and lame but a guy I work with said they were pretty cool too.

mr-woof
June 27th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Yep she's fit alright, I still think the girl from transformers is better

ratcheer
June 27th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Yes, Kate is a beauty. But there are many, many others who are as or more beautiful.

As to the movies, I saw one of them on cable, last week. I thought it was utter dreck.

Tim

NightwishFan
June 27th, 2009, 05:19 PM
They are fun movies. However, I also am biased toward Alucard. He is the literal 'king of his kind' though. He could probably take Vincent and Marcus whilst laughing.

As for Underworld they portray the 'modern' vampires similar to how I think they would be. If you like Vampire/Werewolf stuff, you should buy the game Vampires The Masquerade. I am going to find my copy sometime and try to get it working in Wine.

kc3
June 27th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Is it just me or is she the most beautiful woman in the world? Especially the character she plays in the underworld collection.

She IS hot, especially in those movies BUT my favorites are Lacey Chabert and Megan Fox :D I also must say, I don't like vampire movies but I still loved the Underworld movies

HavocXphere
June 27th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Especially the character she plays in the underworld collection.[...]her character is gorgeous, confident, and just flat out perfect.
Definitely. Esp in the 1st movie. The vibe was just 100% perfect. The sequels & prequels were OK-ish....not sure what but they were missing something.

billgoldberg
June 27th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Yep she's fit alright, I still think the girl from transformers is better

I don't find that girl attractive at all.

Well "at all" is a bit strong, I wouldn't say no.

She looks "fake".

wojox
June 27th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Kate Beckinsale in Click with Adam Sandler. She plays a great little house wife too.

kc3
June 27th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I don't find that girl attractive at all.

Well "at all" is a bit strong, I wouldn't say no.

She looks "fake".

Meh, btw I mentioned her earlier as Megan Fox, but how can someone not think she's gorgeous :P haha, just her hair color/eye color combination is sexy. Blue eyes and black hair (or dark brown) is a hot mix. I saw the second Transformers last night and Isabel Lucas isn't bad looking either but damn, that girl is like deathly skinny.

Dark Aspect
June 27th, 2009, 07:17 PM
The Underworld series are alright movies, I could care less about Kate Beckinsale though. First movie was the best, it didn't really need a sequel that much.

rookcifer
June 27th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Is it just me or is she the most beautiful woman in the world? Especially the character she plays in the underworld collection. And its not just that she wears skin tight leathers throughout the movie, her character is gorgeous, confident, and just flat out perfect.

I have watched Underworld 1-3 everyday for the past 4 days straight (I get bored at work - I work the night shift haha).

The storyline of the films is excellent too, if you haven't seen any of them I highly recommend them to you. If you do not agree with me that Kate Beckinsale is one of the most beautiful women in the world (if not the most) then there must be something wrong with you! :confused:

You are not alone. Kate is "da bomb." She is definitely one of the best looking actresses alive today. I'll go further than that -- she is one of the best looking women in the world.

I've been a fan of her before she ever hit it big in Hollywood (she was in a lot of English movies prior to that). No, I am not English, but I just happened to catch some of her British flicks back in the 90's.

t0p
June 27th, 2009, 10:30 PM
I watched all 3 Underworld movies in an Underworldathon round my mate's house, and I didn't realize that the bird in the last one isn't the same one who's in 1 and 2. I had to be told!

Still, I wouldn't kick either of them out of my coffin. That shiny catsuit Kate wears is lovely.

koshatnik
June 27th, 2009, 10:52 PM

The films were pants, generic Hollywood plod fodder, with some eyecandy and explosions thrown in to distract you from the non-existant story, 1D cliched characterisations, and awful dialogue.

And yes, Ubuntu is very good.

JECHO
June 27th, 2009, 10:54 PM
haha I'm impressed guys... I totally thought this thread would get lost in the bunch after only about 2 maybe 3 responses. Nice work keeping it alive!

In response to anyone who says that Kate Beckinsale is NOT one of the most beautiful women in show business (if not the world)... Are you guys sure you are straight? :popcorn:

Is response to the Megan Fox comments.... Ew. I'm not interested in women who say that they were born with a ***** (whether its a joke or not).

Let me remind you who this thread is about (for those of you who are unfamiliar with Kate Beckinsale):

http://www.wallpapers.gen.tr/wallpaperOnizlemeDosyalar/Kate_Beckinsale_in_Underworld:_Evolution_Wallpaper _14_1024.jpg

neo_1in
June 28th, 2009, 04:23 AM
There is no point comparing Kate Beckinsale and Megan Fox. I think as an actress Megan Fox is too young now. Ellen Page, Evan Rachel Wood, Kristen Stewart and a whole other bunch of youngsters are way ahead in talent and beauty compared to her. And also, her tattoos are so cliched and old. Do something new, maybe get a sex change operation, just to be a rebel.

The films were pants, generic Hollywood plod fodder, with some eyecandy and explosions thrown in to distract you from the non-existant story, 1D cliched characterisations, and awful dialogue.

What the hell do you go to movies for, Intellectual enlightenment?
I would prefer explosions, special effects, hot babes in leather and every other "flawed" ideals any day over retarded literature by useless nutjobs who end up putting head in oven and whatnot. If its not extravagant, its not entertainment.

and...
Ubuntu is sexier than Kate Beckinsale.