PDA

View Full Version : How late do you usually stay up on a day off or a holiday?

Grant A.
June 23rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
I normally stay up until 3 or 4 am, and wake up at the crack of noon.

lisati
June 23rd, 2009, 09:03 AM
I'm not in regular employment, so every day is, in a sense, like a day off. Most nights I stay up to anywhere from about midnight to occasionally 1:30-2am, and get up "whenever".
<off-topic aside>My adventures in dreamland were rudely interrupted this morning by Mrs Lisati advising me that I had 45 minutes to have breakfast, tend to ablutions, and get to the dentist. Since the walk to the dentist usually takes me about 50 minutes, this was slightly problematcial. Thankfully Mrs Lisati arranged for a ride, but my mouth is still somewhat sore after having two teeth pulled out (ouch) and I'm also now painfully aware of another tooth that needs attention.....I would have tended to that one last week if it wasn't for the two other teeth and a mouth infection needing attention</off-topic aside>

geekygirl
June 23rd, 2009, 09:22 AM
hehehe I am in full time employment and stay up to around 12-1am most nights anyways and up at 530 -6AM, guess when you get older you dont need as much sleep lol

On Friday and Saturday nights, and holidays (and depending, some weeknights) I can be up till 2-3am, other times I fall asleep really early like 6-7pm and then find myself wide awake at 2am :shock:

Sleeping habits are all over the place - although I cant be doing too badly since I am never sick or feel tired :P

frup
June 23rd, 2009, 09:26 AM
I work shifts, sometimes I got to sleep as early as 9pm sometimes I'm going to bed at 9am. I usually sleep for 10 hours. My shifts are usually 10 hours. I work 7 days in a row and then get 4 days off.

click4851
June 23rd, 2009, 09:28 AM
usually around 1 am....and nighty nite.

kernelhaxor
June 23rd, 2009, 09:45 AM
I go in to work late at around 11AM - 12 Noon and work late until around 7PM .. and usually put in another hour or two sometimes even later in the night .. I usually stay up until 2AM

Tews
June 23rd, 2009, 12:02 PM
I don't sleep...there'll be time enough for that when Im dead! :smile:

mcduck
June 23rd, 2009, 12:15 PM
Around 03. Then I notice that night is already gone and sun will be rising soon, and decide to get some sleep as long as it's at least moderately dark.. :D

(at this time dusk ends a 0:45 and dawn starts at 02 so the actual night is very short)

billgoldberg
June 23rd, 2009, 12:49 PM
Untill around 2-3 at night.

However this weekend I stumbled home at 8 in the morning.

So it depends.

Grant A.
June 23rd, 2009, 07:41 PM
(at this time dusk ends a 0:45 and dawn starts at 02 so the actual night is very short)

The curse of living near the arctic circle. ;)

RandomJoe
June 24th, 2009, 01:16 AM
I'm boring anymore. Bed by 9:30-10 PM, awake at 5AM. But it sure does make my days better! On rare occasion, I'll stay up way past that, but I suffer badly the next day.

Can't sleep in anymore, I have three tyrants -- I mean cats! -- that insist they get their morning repast at the same time every day. By the time that's done, I'm usually not in the mood to go back to bed.

The most recent late-night episode was by finding an old installation of Civ:CTP. I finally gave up and went to bed at three or so. Cats still wanted their 5AM breakfast! :eek: