PDA

View Full Version : hello and question

Mad_Rage
June 18th, 2009, 06:55 PM
well am not sure if its fit here

but let me say this ubuntu is what i was looking for 10yr ago lol

don't know what i mean, well i used to try out old linux like mandriva (aka mandrake) redhat, fedora, lindos and so on and i was looking for a linux that can finally replace my window with all needed apps but sadly am a heavy gamer so i need my games :P so after 10 years i decided to give ubuntu since i been recommanding it to everyone that killed there win installation lol

work perfect god its a perfect replacement all my games and win app i could not find a good alternative work sexy with wine, heck wine improved big time its now useful lol

anyway my vision of a linux box is that thing run but as complex needs (i love command line) but ubuntu its very ease to use and light so i like it also it fills my daliy command line needs as well (i need to feel cool and nerdish :P)

anyway all my gaming hardware work excluding my nvidia card and my TH2GO so after 57 hours of almost rebuilding a kernel for it lol i gave up i need to know if the envynv works with 3d stuff and so on >.> if its decent that all i need that need to work on ubuntu if i can get my gfx card working i can finally say good byw to retarded win vista activation that need to be reactivated 40 times a month :D

p.s: my laptop been on ubuntu 9.04 since its release GREAT JOB, also if i misplace that sorry >.>i was confused to where to put my message

-Mad Rage