PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] How many licences

RJ12
June 18th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Ok so I have decided to use ubuntu 8.04 as my main OS for my computer and get rid of the WHOLE!! Windows Part. But just incase I need to switch back I have a Windows XP Pro CD. Which is from the UTSA bookstore I need to know how many times can it be installed I have already used it twice one for a different computer and one for this one any one know how many times?

jerrrys
June 18th, 2009, 05:47 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&hs=Lnf&num=30&newwindow=1&ei=Z286SuvWFIj-tQOExNnSBQ&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=after+three+windows+install+how+to+reactivate+ke y&spell=1

RJ12
June 18th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Thank you jerrys I now have Ubuntu 9.04 on my computer working perfectly. I dont think I will need to go back to Windows XP and hope my family loves Ubuntu as much as I do. Hopefully I wont regret it.:p

MyR
June 18th, 2009, 09:07 PM
I installed Ubuntu on my parents' computer that they use for web browsing & word processing. God knows how many times I would have had to remove viruses and/or reinstall windows if I hadn't done that.

peace