PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Human theme with black/greytone panel icons

ChrisBuchholz
June 15th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Hi,

I have been searching the internet bold for a Human icon theme with black/greytone panel icons.
A theme exactly, or slightly different than the default human icon theme, but with black/greytone panel icons, instead of those colourful ones that comes as default.

Do you guys know of such?

jerrrys
June 15th, 2009, 03:33 PM
you got Gimp, color them yourself...

ChrisBuchholz
June 15th, 2009, 05:46 PM
you got Gimp, color them yourself...

I have done a few already, but it would be super cool if one already existed! Especially because I don't know how to tell which is actually for the panels, and which are just the same size and identical, but is to be showed another place.

jerrrys
June 15th, 2009, 06:07 PM
I have done a few already, but it would be super cool if one already existed! Especially because I don't know how to tell which is actually for the panels, and which are just the same size and identical, but is to be showed another place.

that is where you will find it in my example. go there and make a COPY in same file then use gimp.

and as far as ready built, this is my only source

http://www.gnome-look.org/index.php?xcontentmode=120x121&PHPSESSID=a64cb92010d0ff4d9823b3d5d678a2ac

ChrisBuchholz
June 15th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I have already greyscaled some of the icons. How I did it was to go in /usr/share/Human and copied the folder. Then I redid some of the icons, inserted the folder into ~/.icons and now I have two Human themes. The default and one with (some) dark icons on the panels. Unfortunately, there's more than 80% of the icons I can see in my panel that I can find in the folder...

jerrrys
June 15th, 2009, 06:34 PM
there are many files for icons, most are located in "pixmap", thus the example...