PDA

View Full Version : Does it cost money to play my xbox HD?

Dig Bick
June 12th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Well it costs money for TV, so wat about xbox?

guys i r really need to know this, its cereal................

WTF are all these buntu words?

a hobo on methamphedamine
June 12th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Well it costs money for TV, so wat about xbox?

guys i r really need to know this, its cereal................

WTF are all these buntu words?
I think sony charges a rate of 60 cents a minute or if you pledge your allegiance to them you get a free month.

connorh123
June 12th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Umm, no.
The Xbox has an option in the back that says HDtv, and TV. It's the cord with 4 sides, 2 on top, 2 on the side, there's a name for the shape, I can't remember it. It sort of looks like a triangle. Anyway, that cord has a switch that says HDTV and TV. Just switch it to HDTV, and plug in the green, blue, and red cords in your TV.

a hobo on methamphedamine
June 12th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Umm, no.
The Xbox has an option in the back that says HDtv, and TV. It's the cord with 4 sides, 2 on top, 2 on the side, there's a name for the shape, I can't remember it. It sort of looks like a triangle. Anyway, that cord has a switch that says HDTV and TV. Just switch it to HDTV, and plug in the green, blue, and red cords in your TV.
But its made by sony so it wont work correctly unless you put money in the coinslot below the disdrave it says memory on it.. DUH:lolflag:

pwnst*r
June 12th, 2009, 05:26 AM
2 out of 3 on drugs.

LowSky
June 12th, 2009, 05:48 AM
2 out of 3 on drugs.

which ones?

time for sleep...

Vostrocity
June 12th, 2009, 06:00 AM
Dude it's made by Microsoft, max resolution is 100 by 100 duh! Otherwise you can install Ubuntu on it and pay me a couple grand, then it'll give you 480.