PDA

View Full Version : How do you make polls?

PryGuy
January 17th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Sorry for the dumb question but here it goes: how do I make a poll not just post a new thread on this forum? :)

23meg
January 17th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Once you create the thread you'll see the "add a poll to this thread" option at the bottom.

aysiu
January 17th, 2006, 05:23 AM
Once you create the thread you'll see the "add a poll to this thread" option at the bottom. See the attached screenshot.

jsmidt
January 17th, 2006, 05:30 AM
I already know how to make polls I just want to thank aysiu and say publicly how important it is for us new guys to have things like screenshots. It so often is the case I'll ask a question like, how to copy a file and will recieve "man cp" as the answer, like a newbie will understand that. Anyways, thanks again.

aysiu
January 17th, 2006, 05:37 AM
I already know how to make polls I just want to thank aysiu and say publicly how important it is for us new guys to have things like screenshots. It so often is the case I'll ask a question like, how to copy a file and will recieve "man cp" as the answer, like a newbie will understand that. Anyways, thanks again. I tend to go a little screenshot-crazy. I hope it doesn't overload the Ubuntu Forums server. I noticed it was down earlier today...

23meg
January 17th, 2006, 05:41 AM
You can post them elsewhere (http://imageshack.us).

PryGuy
January 17th, 2006, 05:46 AM
Thanks 23meg, thanks to all for your massive responce!:) Haven't expected this thread will become so popular! LOL