PDA

View Full Version : Too funny. Just too Funny =]

The Real Dave
June 10th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Many people (as were well aware) are not as tech savy as others :D

Stupidities (http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/cs_os.shtml)

* My Friend: "What's your operating system?"
* Me: "Linux."
* My Friend: "You better uninstall it!"
* Me: "Why?"
* My Friend: "The government uses Linux to look through your computer and see your every move. They use it as a security camera into your world."
* Me: "Sure...."

* Friend: "I heard about this thing called 'Linux'."
* Me: "Oh, I use Linux."
* Friend: "What is it?"
* Me: "An operating system."
* Friend: "Like Firefox?"

Tipped OuT
June 10th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Well it isn't there fault, some people know more about computers, others know more about cars, etc. No use in making fun of them, but this is pretty funny, thanks for the share!

Paqman
June 10th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Many people (as were well aware) are not as tech savy as others :D

There was a time when none of us knew what Linux was either, you know.

The Real Dave
June 10th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Well it isn't there fault, some people know more about computers, others know more about cars, etc. No use in making fun of them, but this is pretty funny, thanks for the share!

I realise that, it'd be like making fun of me for not knowing about soccer, but still its damn funny :D

earthpigg
June 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM
im surprised there is no website made by women dedicated to the rediculous things men say to women.

kirsis
June 10th, 2009, 11:05 AM
This reminds me of http://www.comedycentral.com/tosh.0/2009/05/29/firefox-most-popular-search-engine-after-microsoft-and-apple/

According to FOX, Firefox and Microsoft and Apple are search engines :D

tliotis
June 10th, 2009, 11:11 AM
nice nice ! hehe thanks for sharing :p

swoll1980
June 10th, 2009, 01:37 PM
My girlfriend calls Ubuntu, "Firefox". Drives me nuts. I say "Firefox is just the web browser, not the OS!" Windows is "Google Chrome"

lisati
June 10th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Reminds me of something I read in another thread where someone had deleted the IE icon from their desktop, "Oh, I just deleted the internet"

The Real Dave
June 10th, 2009, 02:12 PM
My girlfriend calls Ubuntu, "Firefox". Drives me nuts. I say "Firefox is just the web browser, not the OS!" Windows is "Google Chrome"

My Dad was like that for a while too :D He hates technology. Convinced that when I use Ubuntu, somethings broken

paulderol
June 10th, 2009, 04:56 PM
im surprised there is no website made by women dedicated to the rediculous things men say to women.

well, i think the first stumbling block for that is that the majority of women live their lives and make their jokes in actual existance, rather than here in the intertubes...or maybe there's a Feminet?

either way, i'm glad they don't, i'm sure i've said some moronic things to women that i do not need documented.

clonne4crw
June 10th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I found this gem a while back. Made me think of it. It's long, but they're hillarious.

http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/cs_stuptech.shtml