PDA

View Full Version : Clumsy typing...

ninja_numbnuts
June 10th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Does anyone else type too fast, and often catch keys that they didn't mean to?

I do this ALL the time!

Eviltechie
June 10th, 2009, 03:13 AM
I end up doing this all the time.

swoll1980
June 10th, 2009, 03:21 AM
One of the worst habits I have when typing, is typing **** instead of disk. You have no idea how many times my hard **** was noisy, or I went to Micro Center to buy a new hard ****. I can't get my **** drive to work in Ubuntu, or I broke my floppy ****. Very embarrassing.

CharmyBee
June 10th, 2009, 03:21 AM
I type fast because my keyboard has good tactile feedback enough for me to avoid hard typos. I blame the wimpy stock keyboards these days that ship with computers for teh prolbmes

pwnst*r
June 10th, 2009, 03:45 AM
Does anyone else type too fast, and often catch keys that they didn't mean to?

I do this ALL the time!

sounds like a case of inaccuracy and not of being too fast.

ninja_numbnuts
June 10th, 2009, 03:47 AM
one of the worst habits i have when typing, is typing **** instead of disk. You have no idea how many times my hard **** was noisy, or i went to micro center to buy a new hard ****. I can't get my **** drive to work in ubuntu, or i broke my floppy ****. Very embarrassing.

Haha! :P

MikeTheC
June 10th, 2009, 05:32 AM
No, asbotulely not. My psots are always prefect in ervey way no matter hwo tfsa I eypt reeh on Nutubum Rofsum. Twah a lilys sequtino!

chucky chuckaluck
June 10th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Haha! :P

+1. that was good, swoll.

Tipped OuT
June 10th, 2009, 05:44 AM
One of the worst habits I have when typing, is typing **** instead of disk. You have no idea how many times my hard **** was noisy, or I went to Micro Center to buy a new hard ****. I can't get my **** drive to work in Ubuntu, or I broke my floppy ****. Very embarrassing.

:lolflag:

LMZKJ
June 10th, 2009, 05:51 AM
I think that one of the most common typos that I see is "PUBIC" instead of "PUBLIC". Most people change their mind about wanting to access your data when you put it on a pubic share.:(

Grant A.
June 10th, 2009, 07:27 AM
I think this past quote will sum it up...

Who here plays Mario Pennis?

cariboo
June 10th, 2009, 08:37 AM
ENough with the high scholl humour. Tis thread is closed. :)