PDA

View Full Version : My dad told me 2 get rid of Linux!

kevpan815
June 7th, 2009, 02:47 AM
Sorry guys but my dad told me that I am no longer allowed 2 use Linux while useing his Comcast HSI ISP. He says that it is an insecure Operating System.

burvowski
June 7th, 2009, 02:56 AM
http://www.salagir.com/gfx/troll-web.jpg

swoll1980
June 7th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Sorry guys but my dad told me that I am no longer allowed 2 use Linux while useing his Comcast HSI ISP. He says that it is an insecure Operating System.

Why don't I believe this story?

kerry_s
June 7th, 2009, 03:00 AM

:lolflag:
some people you just can't help. do what your father says and ask him to prove its insecure.

pwnst*r
June 7th, 2009, 03:03 AM
:goofyicon:
some people you just can't help. do what your father says and ask him to prove its insecure.

actually his father doesn't have to do anything. most likely the father's pc and the father's internet connection.

yes, the OP's post is probably a troll, but just thought i'd point that out.

burvowski
June 7th, 2009, 03:06 AM
actually his father doesn't have to do anything. most likely the father's pc and the father's internet connection.

yes, the OP's post is probably a troll, but just thought i'd point that out.

Though I agree with you, I can't help but think it would be somewhat funny if the OP put a virus on his dad's Windows partition. Either way, maybe the dad meant it's an unstable OS...and was referring to 9.10?

swoll1980
June 7th, 2009, 03:06 AM
:lolflag:

My father would have slapped the taste out of my mouth if he told me that, and I said "prove it". Kids these days?

pwnst*r
June 7th, 2009, 03:11 AM
Though I agree with you, I can't help but think it would be somewhat funny if the OP put a virus on his dad's Windows partition. Either way, maybe the dad meant it's an unstable OS...and was referring to 9.10?

i don't think his dad meant anything because i think the original post is rubbish.

pwnst*r
June 7th, 2009, 03:12 AM
My father would have slapped the taste out of my mouth if he told me that, and I said "prove it". Kids these days?

exactly. "fight the power". lol.

hanzomon4
June 7th, 2009, 03:18 AM

Abusive homes.. so sad

unknownPoster
June 7th, 2009, 03:20 AM
Abusive homes.. so sad

Abusive? no...

Loving? Yes...

My parents slapped me when I was younger...and I have to say, I deserved it every single time...

If it means anything, I'm 19 years old now...

LookTJ
June 7th, 2009, 03:21 AM
While I think the post is rubbish because it looks like a troll wrote it, what is wrong with a dual boot setup?

hanzomon4
June 7th, 2009, 03:26 AM
Abusive? no...

Loving? Yes...

That's what she said.. as the cops were hauling away her husband for giving her his new shiny ring straight to the kisser

OK I'll stop

pwnst*r
June 7th, 2009, 03:28 AM
Abusive homes.. so sad

kids that think they can do whatever they want and everything is owed to them...more sad.

LookTJ
June 7th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Abusive? no...

Loving? Yes...

My parents slapped me when I was younger...and I have to say, I deserved it every single time...

If it means anything, I'm 19 years old now...
I believe that corporal punishment isn't as effective people make it out to be. I'll stop there.

Shouldn't this thread be locked?

swoll1980
June 7th, 2009, 03:42 AM
Why don't I believe this story?

I know why now. The guys been a member of this forum for 2 years, and now all the sudden "He's not allowed to use Linux" Ha Ha funny.

cariboo
June 7th, 2009, 03:53 AM
This thred doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It is closed.