PDA

View Full Version : Why can't men find a 'decent' woman?

mancha
June 6th, 2009, 05:54 PM
I have plenty of friends who are good men and cannot seem to find a decent woman.

This isn't the only example I can give but honestly, many women nowadays just seem to really not be focused on partnership oriented goals that include the other partner, are interested in instant self gratification and getting what they want. It's all about breasts, thighs and **** and GASP*! it's not the guys who are obsessed with it . . . . . . .

So where are the decent, hardworking girls who are loyal? The gamer gals who love X-box live and to watch some football on the weekends to augment their fashion fetish and love for a chick flick? Where are the women willing to sacrifice an hour at the mall for an hour in the gym doing a real workout? Not some aerobic dance class? Where are the women who don't say, "I'm a woman so I have to do 'woman' things." by whatever social standard they've been raised by. To put it more simply, where are the women who are willing to build a relationship on a partnership and take into consideration the man's desires as well as her own?

HappyFeet
June 6th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Are the men ugly?

Mister LinOx
June 6th, 2009, 06:01 PM
I can see what you mean. Hopefully, it wont be any worse, but better, when I start to look for a wife. =P

Skripka
June 6th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Why can't they find a "decent" woman?

Perhaps it is simply because they have a bizzarro teenage notion of what a "decent woman" should be? Or is that too honest and harsh an answer?

pwnst*r
June 6th, 2009, 06:03 PM
lol @ real replies.

mrtomservo
June 6th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Good lovers are hard to find, for both sexes. I'm 30, and i've been looking since i've been 16. I finally found one. My woman is a nurse, loves watching hockey with me(even took up my team!), listens to my work stuff regarding linux/circuit designs, and likes video games. She hates malls, and frilly girls. She's loyal and loving, and I am very aware that i'll never find anyone like her again.

rookcifer
June 6th, 2009, 06:08 PM
These women don't exist. What women look for in a man are the following:

1) Money
2) Fame
3) Power
4) Humor
5) Looks

What men look for in women:

1) Looks
2) T 'n A
3) T 'n A
4) More T 'n A
5) Personality

Now, if you put these two lists together, you will understand why some ugly men have hot wives or girlfriends. Almost always the reason is they have qualities 1-3 (or all 3). Women don't really care about looks all that much; money and social status matter much more. With men it's the total opposite -- we only care about looks (or at least looks is first on our list whether some men admit it or not). Hot women know this and they can have their pick of guys with $$$. If you don't believe this, then perform a qualitative experiment: drive around your town/city and take note of how many ugly chicks drive clunker cars. Now take note of how many hot chicks driver clunker cars. You will see ZERO in the latter category. Of course, part of this is that there are a lesser number of hot chicks due to the bell curve, but still if you take a random sampling of hot chicks and collate them with the same number of ugly chicks, the hot chick's monetary status will be much better on average.

These facts are veritable axioms of the world engendered by hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution. Those who deny these facts haven't studied the human condition in much detail or are in denial and wish to live in some fantasy world where they think "love" actually exists.

mousestalker
June 6th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Good men can't find good women for much the same reasons that good women can't find good men.

Sand & Mercury
June 6th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Well, if a decent partner was easy to find it wouldn't be so rewarding. -_-

I have plenty of friends who are good men and cannot seem to find a decent woman.
That's why they say nice guys finish last... though that doesn't imply you must be a c**t to get any, but you do need to make yourself known and that requires confidence. A lot of nice guys go too far in the 'nice' direction and end up giving the image of a pushover.

ddrichardson
June 6th, 2009, 06:12 PM

1) Money
2) Fame
3) Power
4) Humor
5) Looks

1) Looks
2) T 'n A
3) T 'n A
4) More T 'n A
5) Personality

Now, if you put these two lists together, you will understand why some ugly men have hot wives or girlfriends. Almost always the reason is they have qualities 1-3 (or all 3). Women don't really care about looks all that much; money and social status matter much more. With men it's the total opposite -- we only care about looks (or at least looks is first on our list whether some men admit it or not). Hot women know this and they can have their pick of guys with $$$.

These facts are veritable axioms of the world engendered by hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution. Those who deny these facts haven't studied the human condition in much detail or are in denial and wish to live in some fantasy world where they think "love" actually exists.
********. The reason that these two personality types gel is because they are both as vapid as each other. A shallow man is likely to attract a shallow woman.

burvowski
June 6th, 2009, 06:30 PM
You guys are all sad. :lol: Women like confidence, not men bitching about why the way women are made prevent them from getting one.
:-({|=

Sand & Mercury
June 6th, 2009, 06:35 PM
You guys are all sad. :lol: Women like confidence, not men bitching about why the way women are made prevent them from getting one.
:-({|=
I said that. >:[

Decent women do exist indeed, too. I got one. :D

Saint Angeles
June 6th, 2009, 06:37 PM
yeah, i'm fine. got an amazing fiancee.

having skills and a charming personality were the key... but i gotta say, good looks sure helped!

steveneddy
June 6th, 2009, 06:37 PM
At the risk of.....

women are crazy and when approached by a man with a great job and prospects for a great future, she looks at the "biker type" (rough looking, unshaven except for the top of his head, and black leather) and pushed the "mr right" guy to the way side.

It's the way that TV and adds portray men and women in general make the weaker sex look to the "bad boy" type as the answer.

That's my two cents, and I'm sticking to it.

philcamlin
June 6th, 2009, 06:38 PM
lol if you arent "dirty" and are nice people will like you for who you are

:popcorn:

Wiebelhaus
June 6th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Go to Church , Volunteer for challenged kids , homeless , veterans hospital , Children's hospital etc.

Do good things and you'll find good people there , If your looking in bars and night clubs or on the internet you will always be disappointed and let down.

burvowski
June 6th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Go to Church , Volunteer for challenged kids , homeless , veterans hospital , Children's hospital etc.

Do good things and you'll find good people there , If your looking in bars and night clubs or on the internet you will always be disappointed and let down.

or the easiest tactic of all...just buy a puppy and take it to the park

mancha
June 6th, 2009, 06:55 PM
You guys are all sad. Women like confidence, not men bitching about why the way women are made prevent them from getting one.

](*,)
You have completely and utterly deviated from the original post. this thread is not about how a man should be in order to pull, go back and read the original post and see it for what it is. ;)

Wiebelhaus
June 6th, 2009, 06:59 PM
or the easiest tactic of all...just buy a puppy and take it to the park

A good woman does not want a man that would actually buy a puppy (A living breathing organism that requires love and care) just to try and pick up a chick.

I'm just saying.

burvowski
June 6th, 2009, 07:02 PM
A good woman does not want a man that would actually buy a puppy (A living breathing organism that requires love and care) just to try and pick up a chick.

I'm just saying.

I was being facetious. ):P

Ms_Angel_D
June 6th, 2009, 07:06 PM

1) Money
2) Fame
3) Power
4) Humor
5) Looks

1) Looks
2) T 'n A
3) T 'n A
4) More T 'n A
5) Personality

Now, if you put these two lists together, you will understand why some ugly men have hot wives or girlfriends. Almost always the reason is they have qualities 1-3 (or all 3). Women don't really care about looks all that much; money and social status matter much more. With men it's the total opposite -- we only care about looks (or at least looks is first on our list whether some men admit it or not). Hot women know this and they can have their pick of guys with $$$. If you don't believe this, then perform a qualitative experiment: drive around your town/city and take note of how many ugly chicks drive clunker cars. Now take note of how many hot chicks driver clunker cars. You will see ZERO in the latter category. Of course, part of this is that there are a lesser number of hot chicks due to the bell curve, but still if you take a random sampling of hot chicks and collate them with the same number of ugly chicks, the hot chick's monetary status will be much better on average.

As a woman I'm completely offended by your sexist stereotypic outlook on women. I know plenty of ladies who aren't at all looking for just money, power and fame in a guy. I won't deny that SOME woman might be that way, but then it goes both ways there are SOME men who are only looking for what you stated, but not all of them.

If you can't find love I suggest you take a look at your attitude towards ladies. I can tell you love does exist, and I have found it. Also a great many number of other folks on this planet have as well.

@op Sounds like your looking to hard, just relax and when the right person comes along you'll know it.

swoll1980
June 6th, 2009, 07:12 PM
If you're in high school, the question isn't worth answering. The girls you are exposed to, don't even know who they are yet. If you're an adult, they are at the library, the computer store, the video game store, and in groups like, homes for humanity, and the peace corps. They volunteer their time for youth programs. They coach sports teams, they enter video game tournaments, They hike at the state park. They are not at the bar. Hope this helps.

overdrank
June 6th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Closed for review