PDA

View Full Version : Let's all give Full Circle Magazine a boost!

irv
June 6th, 2009, 05:01 PM
I wanted to make this post in the open Community Cafe and not in the Full Circle Magazine threads because I wanted all to have some say on this thread.
I hope all on this forum are supporters of the only magazine out here that is keyed to Ubuntu users. I have read all the issues from the very start. I remember when Tux magazine stopped and there was a lull before FCM came out. There was nothing that was geared towards Ubuntu users. Right from the start I found FCM a breath of fresh air for us. It has been doing a great job, and the reason I believe it has done so well is the fact it is like this forum: it is a success because of it's users.
I have written three articles for FCM since it arrive, and I plan on writing more. I know this has been held together by Ronnie Tucker, whom I have never met, but would like to thanks personally for the good job. Great Job and Thanks Ronnie. I am sure there are others that have done their part so even though I do not mention you by name I also want to thank you.
With that said, let me now ask for everyone to try to support this work by doing your part in contributing to the Magazine. If we all do our part, we will continue to have this Magazine for a long time to come. Write and sent them articles and if you know of any news tips that would help make the magazine more interesting sent the links also. One more thing, besides helpful articles some How-to's would be great. Even if you think it is a very easy How-to sent it in any way, it may help some new comer to Ubuntu.
I guess I do have one more thing to say, share you FCM with your Window user friends who know where it will take them.
Have a great day
Irv

Swagman
June 6th, 2009, 05:21 PM
A bost ?

irv
June 6th, 2009, 06:21 PM
A bost ?

It should have been boost. Left out an "o"