PDA

View Full Version : Moving in 6 days

sports fan Matt
June 6th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Im offically moving in 6 days to Ft Worth, Texas from Chicago, to be closer to my family. Im having most of my stuff shipped..Its been a long 6 months with trying to get everything together in this old apt, but I have my new place and have a pretty good idea of a job, so im set...

The one thing im wondering..Is it as stressful as it seems? Im finding out im racking my brain trying to think/make sure/get things shut down in this apt, and its completely draining me physically.

I leave the 15th--I'll have access to then, then will hook up jaunty when I get in my new place...I just thought i'd ask that question--was wondering the thoughts of the community:)

Edit: If it needs to be moved to testimonials, thats cool.

pwnst*r
June 6th, 2009, 03:26 PM
must be your first move. this is my 7th state and although it doesn't necessarily get "easier", you get more used to it. you learn to deal with the stress that comes along with all that's involved.

physically moving your stuff is the worst part, but fortunate for me, my company pays for people to do that for me now.

sports fan Matt
June 6th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Actually im on move 3 or 4..But yeah I get what youre saying. I dont think i'll ever move far again..thats home..its not hard..youre right..But with all the choices in things (boils down to, can I get the most for my money) it can get stressful.