PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys....

H2SO_four
June 4th, 2009, 01:01 AM
SERIOUSLY? reported...

pwnst*r
June 4th, 2009, 01:02 AM
hello everyone!!!

I am here telling you to play robot rage!! 3 years ago it was the #2 multiplayer game in half the world!!! We need your help to bring it back up! Robot rage is a multiplayer online game where people can battle other people with their very own robot! You can also customize your robot with super weapons, your very own paintjob, etc. If you think this is boring, trust me its not, you would be making a big mistake if you ignored this game! Please i am not doing this to just advertise, i am doing this to help bring back a game that i and many other people love! And if you wonder why this game is so inactive you can thank miniclip by calling their offices and telling them to re-add the game to their list!!

Game link: http://miniclip2.shockplay.com/robotrage/rearmed/default.php

i made a big mistake

schauerlich
June 4th, 2009, 01:04 AM
I LOVE ROBOTS!

spam reported

Mojo0111
June 4th, 2009, 01:05 AM
ok for any other ppl who wish to reply, please do not mark this as spam. I'm just trying to improve a game that I really love, and I'm pretty sure that u would all feel the same way if u were in my situation!

lisati
June 4th, 2009, 01:06 AM
Ditto on the report, which was quicker than installing the plugins the website "needed'

monsterstack
June 4th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Aww. Don't let the mods close this thread. Caps lock is cruise control for cool, man.

H2SO_four
June 4th, 2009, 01:10 AM
if spam was not your intention, you certainly went about it in the wrong way.

pwnst*r
June 4th, 2009, 01:10 AM
ok for any other ppl who wish to reply, please do not mark this as spam. I'm just trying to improve a game that I really love, and I'm pretty sure that u would all eel the same way if u were in my situation!

i already eel the same as you.

monsterstack
June 4th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Ditto on the report, which was quicker than installing the plugins the website "needed'

Greater, has Linux usage become. Begun, the malware wars have.

schauerlich
June 4th, 2009, 01:15 AM
i already eel the same as you.

My hovercraft is full of eels. Perhaps you're one of them?

Mojo0111
June 4th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Ok hear me out please. All I want is for you guys to give the game a shot, please do not just look at it and report it. Please visit the game and have a look around.

H2SO_four
June 4th, 2009, 01:18 AM
I'm beginning to eel the same as well...

Tipped OuT
June 4th, 2009, 01:25 AM
I'm beginning to eel the same as well...

I eel you man...

Bölvağur
June 4th, 2009, 01:26 AM
I found a "bug" (well like the ubuntu bug #1) which is requiring plugin to be installed. that is a fail I am sorry to say. what is needed? what the diablo is going on?

Mojo0111
June 4th, 2009, 01:31 AM
All you need is Macromedia Flash Player

lisati
June 4th, 2009, 01:33 AM
]

It's bad manners to shout, even if you are excited.

Tipped OuT
June 4th, 2009, 01:39 AM
Works for me... meh.