View Full Version : Whats this program called?

May 30th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Well, I recently changed computers but i cant remember the name of a text editor i used alot.
It had syntax highlighting, various -really- useful moduales, auto indent etc.. It was called something like editarka, editjarka, editkarta... I cant remember the exact name and i keep failing on google :/

If anyone has any idea what it was called you may stop the last of my hair getting ripped out :)

May 30th, 2009, 09:00 PM
http://www.editra.org ?

May 30th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks -alot- gnomeuser!!
I have been looking for that all day but the name kept slipping my mind!