PDA

View Full Version : I'm back. With a bang (bomb).

dragos240
May 30th, 2009, 01:25 AM
Let me explain the "bomb" part, it's a cap bomb, and it's REALLY loud! Anyways, I had a lot of fun at the Adirondacks. We went rafting down the Hudson river, we got in a nice warm indoor pool (fun :)), we got 2 nice hotels to stay at (both of which had issues), we explored caverns, enjoyed the first 4 go-kart rides (so fun.....), and too many quizzes (it's a school field trip.) Anyways now after 3 days, I'm back, everyone missed me, ESPECIALLY my cat "lover boy smoochie". I'm so glad to be home :popcorn:

CJ Master
May 30th, 2009, 01:31 AM
Let me explain the "bomb" part, it's a cap bomb, and it's REALLY loud! Anyways, I had a lot of fun at the Adirondacks. We went rafting down the Hudson river, we got in a nice warm indoor pool (fun :)), we got 2 nice hotels to stay at (both of which had issues), we explored caverns, enjoyed the first 4 go-kart rides (so fun.....), and too many quizzes (it's a school field trip.) Anyways now after 3 days, I'm back, everyone missed me, ESPECIALLY my cat "lover boy smoochie". I'm so glad to be home :popcorn:

You were gone?

JK! Welcome back. :)

dragos240
May 30th, 2009, 01:38 AM
You were gone?

JK! Welcome back. :)

Yep. I made a topic about it :)

Tipped OuT
May 30th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Yep. I made a topic about it :)

Oh, didn't even notice... well welcome back. :)

dragos240
May 30th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Oh, didn't even notice... well welcome back. :)

Thats okay. I'm GLaD to be back.

Sealbhach
May 30th, 2009, 02:09 AM
I was wondering where that cool blue cat had gone. Welcome back, sounds like you had a gr8 trip.

sports fan Matt
May 30th, 2009, 02:31 AM
Im looking forward to being home pernamently effective the 15th myself..5 years of commuting really stinks!

dragos240
May 30th, 2009, 02:33 AM
Im looking forward to being home pernamently effective the 15th myself..5 years of commuting really stinks!

sounds great!