PDA

View Full Version : Champions League Final.

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Cannot wait! Come on United!

http://i28.tinypic.com/rb0cc5.gif

nothingspecial
May 27th, 2009, 10:06 AM
My stomachs been turning circles all morning.
Come on you Reds!

gn2
May 27th, 2009, 10:09 AM
22 men kicking a bag of air around a grass park?

Yawn.

xpod
May 27th, 2009, 10:18 AM

Yawn.

Couldn`t agree more.
Much better watching 30 men running amok with a strange shaped bag o wind.:D

I`ll still watch the Champions League Final tonight with my lad though.

itreius
May 27th, 2009, 10:33 AM

Yawn.
+1 :o
I guess I'll never understand the fun in watching overpriced human beings hitting a ball, and millions cheering for them as if their life depended on it.

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 10:56 AM
My stomachs been turning circles all morning.
Come on you Reds!
I'm supposed to be studying for a management accounting exam, but there's no chance of that!

Yawn.

There's plenty of other threads about things that interest you I'm sure, take your condescending nature to them if you don't like football.

steeleyuk
May 27th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Being a Real Madrid fan, I hope both teams lose... somehow. But in all honesty, I'll be supporting United.

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Good man!

billgoldberg
May 27th, 2009, 11:18 AM
I'm no fan of Spanish football.

So I hope United wins.

But my real favorite was Chelsea.

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I would have like to have seen a replay of last year's final myself. Not happy about how Barca got through.

jonian_g
May 27th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Chelsea should have been in the final!
Let the best team win.
I don't like United, nor Barcelona.

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Been meaning to ask, did you design that tux yourself jonian?

Luffield
May 27th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Visca Barca!

hyperdude111
May 27th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Being a Chelsea fan i can not find it in me to support Barcelona after the disgrace from the referee which cost us our rightful place in the final. Seeing as only one team got there fairly I hope that is the team to win.

Although I hate ManU with a passion nothing can compare to the loathing towards Tom Ovrebo (the ref) and Barcelona.

Swarms
May 27th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I am glad Chelsea is not a part of this final, they play the most boring defensive football ever seen. 8-2-0 yay!!!

Barcelona does play the most entertaining football of the finalist, but their weak defense (due to players out) are probably meaning that ManU will win.

nothingspecial
May 27th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Being a Chelsea fan ......... I hate ManU with a passion

Why would you hate Manchester United? We don`t care about Chelsea.:confused:

I agree we should be playing Chelsea. The referee was a disgrace.

I`m glad it`s Barcelona though. Much nicer to watch.

swoll1980
May 27th, 2009, 12:59 PM

Yawn.

100 people arguing about computers. *slips into a coma*

Andre Murphy
May 27th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Not a Man U fan but always support an English team in Europe.

243kof
May 27th, 2009, 01:49 PM
I don't really care who wins just as long as we see some great football!

mamamia88
May 27th, 2009, 01:51 PM
I don't really care who wins just as long as we see some great football!

me too i hate both teams

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Can't believe how tense I'm getting.

Daisuke_Aramaki
May 27th, 2009, 02:00 PM
will hit a local bar tonight and watch it on the big screen. i don't have a favorite, but i hope this will be a cracker of a game.

matmatmat
May 27th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Come on Man U (bradford fan - bradford's my local team)

billgoldberg
May 27th, 2009, 03:37 PM
-
Barcelona does play the most entertaining football of the finalist, but their weak defense (due to players out) are probably meaning that ManU will win.

Did you see the semi-final?

It wasn't entertaining football they brought, it was 2nd class football they played.

craigeo
May 27th, 2009, 03:57 PM
What time is the game? Not sure if I'll be able to get it over here in Wisconsin. I'm usually bored watching soccer but, I thought I'd watch a championship game (if it's on over here) to see if it's entertaining.

mamamia88
May 27th, 2009, 04:07 PM
What time is the game? Not sure if I'll be able to get it over here in Wisconsin. I'm usually bored watching soccer but, I thought I'd watch a championship game (if it's on over here) to see if it's entertaining.

1:30 central on espn and if anything gets you into soccer it will be this match bound to be entertaining

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 04:20 PM
I'm not sure. Both teams are capable of playing beautiful open football, but both know it would suit the other team too much. I can envision Man Utd playing solidly, putting Evra and Park/Rooney on Messi, then seeking to hit Barca on the counter.

Jesus_Valdez
May 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Visca Barca!

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 05:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK5E1Iewy7w

Closed_Port
May 27th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Here's one football fan who's certainly hoping that Barca will win.

And here's they reason why I think they will:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hokq-7olthE

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 05:49 PM
I'm off to the student's union to watch, bye folks!

SuperSonic4
May 27th, 2009, 06:02 PM
As I am a football/soccer fan I won't be watching. Real football exists outside the Premier League and down the local park or Sunday League.

Not a Man U fan but always support an English team in Europe.

Owners - American
Manager - Scottish

Van der Sar
Kuszczak
O'Shea
Rafael
Neville
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evans
Evra
Nani
Ronaldo
Scholes
Anderson
Carrick
Giggs
Park
Rooney
Tevez
Berbatov
Welbeck
Macheda.

You were saying?

This season only lip service has been paid to the Respect campaign. Referees should be accountable yes but the Chelsea reaction alone deserved them to be banned from the competition anyway - personally I'd like to see them kicked out of next year's tournament anyway.

Edit: If I were to say someone I would go with Barca because:
<Beep Beep>

hyperdude111
May 27th, 2009, 06:16 PM
As I am a football/soccer fan I won't be watching. Real football exists outside the Premier League and down the local park or Sunday League.

Owners - American
Manager - Scottish

Van der Sar
Kuszczak
O'Shea
Rafael
Neville
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evans
Evra
Nani
Ronaldo
Scholes
Anderson
Carrick
Giggs
Park
Rooney
Tevez
Berbatov
Welbeck
Macheda.

You were saying?

This season only lip service has been paid to the Respect campaign. Referees should be accountable yes but the Chelsea reaction alone deserved them to be banned from the competition anyway - personally I'd like to see them kicked out of next year's tournament anyway.

<snip>

Look at the arsenal team, their only english players are wallcot and bednar

SuperSonic4
May 27th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Look at the arsenal team, their only english players are wallcot and bednar

Yeah, Arsenal are worse for it but this has little to do with them. Unfortunately it's endemic across the premier league

bakedbeans4life
May 27th, 2009, 06:24 PM
I would be amazed if Man Utd didn't win. Match officials seem to favour them above all other teams.

If Barcelona win I don't doubt Sir Alex Ferguson will call for heads to roll at UEFA.

Eclipse.
May 27th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Both Man U and Barca are crap!

Celtic have been the both in the last few years.:p

Nah I kidding, not really bothered who wins just hoping for a good game.

jonian_g
May 27th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Been meaning to ask, did you design that tux yourself jonian?

Nope, got i from crystalxp.net. They have a tux factory with lots of penguins. Check it.

MRiGnS
May 27th, 2009, 06:59 PM

Owners - American
Manager - Scottish

Van der Sar
Kuszczak
O'Shea
Rafael
Neville
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evans
Evra
Nani
Ronaldo
Scholes
Anderson
Carrick
Giggs
Park
Rooney
Tevez
Berbatov
Welbeck
Macheda.

You were saying?

<snip>

Isn't Park South Korean?

SuperSonic4
May 27th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Isn't Park South Korean?

Not sure, I put ones I was not sure about in italics

jonian_g
May 27th, 2009, 07:03 PM
<snip>

+1

bakedbeans4life
May 27th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Isn't Park South Korean?

Dammit, I read that as "Isn't South Park Korean?"

jonian_g
May 27th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Isn't Park South Korean?

Yep, Park Ji Sung.
And Johny(I think) Evans is English.

zurack
May 27th, 2009, 07:13 PM
When all said and done football does'nt matter.

Swarms
May 27th, 2009, 07:23 PM

It's entertainment like books, sex, friends...

zurack
May 27th, 2009, 07:30 PM
It's entertainment like books, sex, friends...

apples and oranges
:) I love reading and learning, but football is utter ****!

hyperdude111
May 27th, 2009, 07:47 PM
His name is Ji Sung Park or Park Ji Sung, he is south korean.

SuperSonic4
May 27th, 2009, 07:49 PM

but seeing Ronaldo cry because he was tackled/didn't get a penalty/missed a penalty/got booked/lost is excellent entertainment. Before anyone mentions me being overly harsh he deserves it for being a pompous, arrogant wanker

craigeo
May 27th, 2009, 07:56 PM
1:30 central on espn and if anything gets you into soccer it will be this match bound to be entertaining

Bummer... am at work so that won't work.

SuperSonic4
May 27th, 2009, 07:59 PM
It's on now if you can somehow get hold of it. I know radio 5 live has it on. I shan't spoil the opening :p

PaulReaver
May 27th, 2009, 09:16 PM

surely its 20 men kicking a bag of air around a grass park and two standing around waiting for something to happen. its always most interesting at the far ends. much better than bugry anyway.

man u all the way

f@ck yeah.

bakedbeans4life
May 27th, 2009, 09:22 PM

surely its 20 men kicking a bag of air around a grass park and two standing around waiting for something to happen. its always most interesting at the far ends. much better than bugry anyway.

man u all the way

f@ck yeah.

"...better than bugry anyway." I think you meant Rugby, but I will let others decide.

Swarms
May 27th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Great result, the right team won.

bakedbeans4life
May 27th, 2009, 09:45 PM
I don't know who is more surprised by this result, myself, Barcelona or Sir Alex Ferguson.

Judging by Ferguson's reactions, this was never part of the script.

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Awful result, but I can't complain about it. Still proud of what he have done this season.

suitedaces
May 27th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Nope, got i from crystalxp.net. They have a tux factory with lots of penguins. Check it.

Thanks!

Eclipse.
May 27th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Yep, Park Ji Sung.
And Johny(I think) Evans is English.

Evans is welsh.

Regenweald
May 27th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Great result, ManU got manhandled. Probably the best final in years, actually saw teams play football and not just play for a result. Know Heineken is the official beer, but i had a few Guiness :)

ice60
May 28th, 2009, 02:04 AM
all football experts are in agreement - chelsea are the best team in europe, being an expert i agree and i'm not even a chelsea supporter! if you happen to have watched the matches you'll agree too if you know what you're talking about.

it's a pity the Champions League has been cheapened by the actions of a bad ref! the result is incidental i'm afraid, it's very unfortunate lol.

jonian_g
May 28th, 2009, 02:54 AM
Great result, ManU got manhandled. Probably the best final in years, actually saw teams play football and not just play for a result. Know Heineken is the official beer, but i had a few Guiness :)

Worst final in years. You can count the chances in one hand.

Barcelona played the same way Chelsea did against them. Ultra defence and then counter attack. Barcelona played for the result!

Everyone is criticizing Chelsea for the way the played against Barcelona. But on the other hand no one can deny that the best Champions League game this year was Chelsea-Liverpool (4-4).

suitedaces
May 28th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Evans is welsh.

Evans is Northern Irish!

beercz
May 28th, 2009, 11:11 AM
As a Man Utd fan, I would like to congratulate Barcelona - they are deserved winners, outplayed united and were the better team on the night.

That's football I suppose, you win some and you lose some.

Once again, well done Barcelona.

Isn't O'Shea Irish?

Swarms
May 28th, 2009, 11:16 AM
all football experts are in agreement - chelsea are the best team in europe, being an expert i agree and i'm not even a chelsea supporter! if you happen to have watched the matches you'll agree too if you know what you're talking about.

it's a pity the Champions League has been cheapened by the actions of a bad ref! the result is incidental i'm afraid, it's very unfortunate lol.

Pulling facts out of your ***, are you?

Barcelona plays way more entertaining football than Chelsea does, that alone gives me reason enough to let Barcelona play the in the finals.

billgoldberg
May 28th, 2009, 11:19 AM
It was a pretty weak match (remembers the awesomeness that was Liverpool - Chelsea in the quarters).

Not entertaining at all and lots of mistakes, especially on Man U behalf.

I remember one of the midfielders just kicking next to the ball, the defender playing back to Van Der Sar but he was 15 meters off and the ball went into corner.

I turned the game of at half time.

suitedaces
May 28th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Isn't O'Shea Irish?

To be sure to be sure. Didn't have a great game but I'm chuffed with his overall development.

gn2
May 28th, 2009, 11:56 AM
all football experts are in agreement - chelsea are the best team in europe,

Rubbish. They're not even the best team in London.

hyperdude111
May 28th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Rubbish. They're not even the best team in London.

Are you crazy?

London teams

Chelsea points-83
Arsenal points-72
Tottenham points-51
West Ham points-51
Fulham points-53

Chelsea vs Arsenal this season
Chelsea 2 Arsenal 1
Chelsea 1 Arsenal 2
Chelsea 4 Arsenal 1

Overall Chelsea 7 Arsenal 4
------
Chelsea are not the best team in europe the are in the top 3.

Barca Chelsea ManU

Each have their day, the semi final chelsea should have won but the ref was awful. ManU have been the best in the league. Barca Play great football.

Chelsea play a far more physical and efficient game than any other team in the world. They do not dominate but the make the most of their chances and defend well.

ManU have a great attacing threat with Rooney Ronaldo Berbs and Tevez but they are not always consistent.

Barca play great football with Henry Eto Messi Ineista and in spain where it is a far less physical game that works, but as you saw against chelsea barca struggle when the opposition are physical. They prefer playing ManU because Machester attack them and play nice football like barca, which works most of the time except when your opposition can do the same but better.

gn2
May 28th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Major competitions:

D1/Premiership: Arsenal 13, Chelsea 3
FA Cups: Arsenal 10, Chelsea 4
Champions League: Arsenal 1, Chelsea 0

billgoldberg
May 28th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Major competitions:

D1/Premiership: Arsenal 13, Chelsea 3
FA Cups: Arsenal 10, Chelsea 4
Champions League: Arsenal 1, Chelsea 0

My favorite team, FC Bruges also played a champions league final (well actually Champions Cup it was called back thing I think), but now they don't even get into the tourny anymore.

Past history means nothing in this discussion.

Chelsea now is much better than Arsenal and I think the best team in Europe (and thus the world).

suitedaces
May 28th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Major competitions:

D1/Premiership: Arsenal 13, Chelsea 3 Man Utd 18
FA Cups: Arsenal 10, Chelsea 4 Man Utd 11
Champions League: Arsenal 1, Chelsea 0 Man Utd 3

:lolflag:

suitedaces
May 28th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Chelsea now is much better than Arsenal and I think the best team in Europe (and thus the world).

Based on what exactly? A heroic 3rd place in the Premiership...?

billgoldberg
May 28th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Based on what exactly? A heroic 3rd place in the Premiership...?

I used the word "think".

Question answered.

suitedaces
May 28th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Fair enough, poor attempt at a troll on my behalf anyway!

nothingspecial
May 28th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Not read this thread since yesterday afternoon and I`m not going to - too upset. My team played like a bunch of *****

Not read the papers, not listened to the radio. Don`t want to know.

I wish that bunch of over paid ***** could have seen my 5 year old son crying his heart out.

I don`t mind loosing but that was ****

Al least we still own the premier league.

gn2
May 28th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Try not to get too upset, after all it's just 22 men kicking a bag of air around a grass park.... :rolleyes:

nothingspecial
May 28th, 2009, 01:30 PM
It`s called Fitbah.

hyperdude111
May 28th, 2009, 01:52 PM
those quoting stats from 20 years ago only managed to prove that Arsenal used to be better than chelsea, well done.

Look at recent form (last 5 years) Chelsea have done better than arsenal in all competitions EVERY time.

Kosimo
May 28th, 2009, 02:04 PM
I'm a Catalan from Barcelona!

VISCA EL BARÇA I VISCA CATALUNYA!

Sorry guys, I had to say it! ;)

Swarms
May 28th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Sorry guys, I had to say it! ;)

Your team won, its your right. :)

Kosimo
May 28th, 2009, 02:24 PM
This, and only this is the best team in the world! :KS

http://kosimo.googlepages.com/FCBarcelona0809.jpg

craigeo
May 28th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I watched the replay of the game over here in Wisconsin (already knew the outcome), but live it was 1:30 in the afternoon here while I was at work.
Looks like this championship is a big event? I assume this is the championship for the year over there?
I know the feeling of the Manchester fans losing. My American Football team the Vikings have lost 4 superbowls.... Sucks big time to watch your team lose the big one.

Eisenwinter
May 28th, 2009, 02:43 PM
will hit a local bar tonight and watch it on the big screen. i don't have a favorite, but i hope this will be a cracker of a game.
I did that. It was awesome, great fun.

(I support Barcelona, btw)

Swarms
May 28th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Més que un club.

Regenweald
May 28th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Worst final in years. You can count the chances in one hand.

Barcelona played the same way Chelsea did against them. Ultra defence and then counter attack. Barcelona played for the result!

Everyone is criticizing Chelsea for the way the played against Barcelona. But on the other hand no one can deny that the best Champions League game this year was Chelsea-Liverpool (4-4).

Seemed to me that Barca was always attacking, nothing wrong with having a good defense, that's the point ;) I saw the Chelsea/Barca game, and Chelsea should have won, hands down. I don't see how you can criticise the way they played when barca had ONE chance that they converted. Four penalties i saw not given, that result was decided long before kickoff.

However they got there, Barcelona played a European final. ManU never quite collected themselves after a good first 10 mins...

Luffield
May 28th, 2009, 04:04 PM
I'm surprised to see so few Barcelona supporters here, I expected to see more of them.
It's a club owned by its fans, generally prefers homegrown players, they refused to put a sponsor's name on their jersey until Unicef made an offer (in which Barcelona FC pays unicef, btw!) and the club seems to be very different to most other major European football clubs, most of which are controlled by big corporate money.

I see Barcelona FC as the closest thing to be an Open Source football team and that's why I support them.

Well done for this season's achievements!

Kosimo
May 28th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I'm surprised to see so few Barcelona supporters here, I expected to see more of them.
It's a club owned by its fans, generally prefers homegrown players, they refused to put a sponsor's name on their jersey until Unicef made an offer (in which Barcelona FC pays unicef, btw!) and the club seems to be very different to most other major European football clubs, most of which are controlled by big corporate money.

I see Barcelona FC as the closest thing to be an Open Source football team and that's why I support them.

Well done for this season's achievements!

+1 ;) That's why we say: Barça, més que un club. Is the Catalan national symbol.

ps: Still testing dapper drake?

Luffield
May 28th, 2009, 04:34 PM
ps: Still testing dapper drake?
Not many people know that an LTS release means not only 3 years of security updates and support from Canonical, it also means keeping at least one idiot in Ubuntu forums who claims to be still testing it :-\

But seriously: testing Dapper was the time I enjoyed using Ubuntu the most, so I leave this as a nice souvenir from these days.

jonian_g
May 28th, 2009, 04:59 PM
The greatest football teams of all time...

10. Spain (2008 )

9. Holland (1974)

8. Hungary (1954)

7. AC Milan (1989)

6. England (1966)

5. Arsenal (2004)

4. Liverpool (1984)

3. Real Madrid (1960)

2. Manchester United (1999)

1. Brazil (1970)

I don't see Barcelona in the list.

Most time winner of champions league & champions cup:

Real Madrid-9
Milan-7
Liverpool-5
Bayern Munich-4
Ajax-4
Barcelona-3
Manchester United-3

And La Liga winners:

Real Madrid-31
Barcelona-19

So why Barcelona is the best team in the world?
I would say Real Madrid is.

jonian_g
May 28th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Seemed to me that Barca was always attacking, nothing wrong with having a good defense, that's the point ;) I saw the Chelsea/Barca game, and Chelsea should have won, hands down. I don't see how you can criticise the way they played when barca had ONE chance that they converted. Four penalties i saw not given, that result was decided long before kickoff.

However they got there, Barcelona played a European final. ManU never quite collected themselves after a good first 10 mins...

They were not attacking, they were counter attacking. That shows that their philosophy on the game was defensive. And both goals, 1st from counter attack and 2st from a poor clearance in manu defence don't show an attacking game, neither the chances they had to create goals cause they were very few with ManU being wide open in the back after the 10 first minutes.

I'm not saying that Barcelona didn't deserve their win. ManU was pathetic. But winning the CL final for the 3rd time doesn't make them the best team in the world.

Regenweald
May 28th, 2009, 05:21 PM
They were not attacking, they were counter attacking. That shows that their philosophy on the game was defensive. And both goals, 1st from counter attack and 2st from a poor clearance in manu defence don't show an attacking game, neither the chances they had to create goals cause they were very few with ManU being wide open in the back after the 10 first minutes.

I'm not saying that Barcelona didn't deserve their win. ManU was pathetic. But winning the CL final for the 3rd time doesn't make them the best team in the world.

You seem a bit more passionate than myself, and I'm not sure that anyone in the thread alluded to Barca being the best in the world :) if someone has, i'd guess fan. Counterattack alludes to a team on the backfoot, maybe i saw a different game, but Barca had the lions share of posession for the whole game, and i saw many opportunities created in the ManU box and ManU players constantly disposessed under heavy marking.

If you don't like I team, I respect that but i saw dominating performance by one team in every aspect of the game. Very entertaining ;)

Swarms
May 28th, 2009, 05:22 PM

Who said it was in a historic perspective?

jonian_g
May 28th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Read some newspapers, watch some professional footballers interviews and you'll se I'm right about their defensive game. So no more comments from me.

billgoldberg
May 28th, 2009, 06:44 PM
I assume this is the championship for the year over there?

Besides the World Cup and the Olympics, it's most likely the most watched sports event in the world.

craigeo
May 28th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Cool. Not trying to be ignorant, but apparently I am. I'm 40 years old so have been around a while, and follow most sports. We just don't get much news about soccer here.

ice60
May 28th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Pulling facts out of your ***, are you?

Barcelona plays way more entertaining football than Chelsea does, that alone gives me reason enough to let Barcelona play the in the finals.
i noticed how you couldn't say they were the better team other than the way they play, entertaining football doesn't matter when you're not as good, that's just a fact!

this is all you need to know right HERE (http://www.google.com/search?&q=chelsea+robbed) the whole world knows it. :P

kwacka
May 28th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Cool. Not trying to be ignorant, but apparently I am. I'm 40 years old so have been around a while, and follow most sports. We just don't get much news about soccer here.

The 'Champions League' is the competition for the leading clubs in each country's league - Manchester & Barcelona were the Champions in England & Spain respectively. They both played 12 games against the best teams in europe to reach the final.

Many Americans don't realise just how big football is in the world. The gross income from football in England alone is approximately 50% of the American NFL. The highest paid player on the pitch last night, Christiano Ronaldo, signed a 4 year contract for USD 50 million in 2007, compare this with Leonard Davis 7-year contract with the Dallas Cowboys for a similar sum. (Last year Real Madrid were reported as offering USD 110 million for him to play for them)

Kosimo
May 28th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Guys, here the Catalan National Television (TV3) is broadcasting the final celebration in the Camp nou, is in catalan language but you can actually follow this amazing celebration here! ;)

http://www.tv3.cat/directes/tv3

Visca el Barça i visca Catalunya!