PDA

View Full Version : PES5 for Linux. Vote Now

xbaez
January 12th, 2006, 10:07 PM
You can vote at trangaming.com to help Pro Evolution Soccer 5 to be the next game to be coded for Linux. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 furthers the realism, on and off-the-ball movement and intuitive control of the best-selling football series with Producer Shingo 'Seabass' Takaska and his team at KCE Tyo Inc. implementing a host of new gameplay features and aesthetic touches as he continues his quest to deliver the most realistic football title on any format. It is this realism that, as with many other top level footballers, attracted Terry to Pro Evolution Soccer. A confirmed fan, the Chelsea captain has hosted tournaments at home for his team mates and takes copies with him when on International duty. As such, his knowledge of the game and position as one of the world's greatest young talents makes him a perfect figurehead for the forthcoming Pro Evolution Soccer 5. Vote now!

You need to be registered. Here you can vote
http://www.transgaming.com/pollslist.php

chimera
January 12th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Couldn't care any less. Supporting cedega means supporing developers who won't make their games run on Linux. I only play Linux native games.

awakatanka
January 13th, 2006, 12:03 AM
I wont vote because i think the prg is bad for linux gaming to, and the monthly cost are a wast of money because for that money you can buy a windows version that will be working with all those games for 5+ years and is in the long run cheaper and less frustating.

xbaez
January 13th, 2006, 12:34 AM
bad for linux gaming?
come on it's $5 per month
I think that Linux is much better than Windows in some things, for instance, think about the 64-bit community
Linux already has 64-bit support, the Windows and propietary software only work with 32-bits. Imagine that all the companies will have to release 32 and 64 bit versions of their programs

For the end users it will be more messy, in Linux everything (since it has 64-bits) can be compiled for 64-bits. So I wanted to buy WinXP 64-bit, how much did it cost?

$299!!!

It's basically WinXP compiled in 64bits and with 32bit emulator (however the drivers don't work, all of them have to be 64 versions, mostly beta ones).

I think it's a good price and PES 5 is a very good game.

Mr_Grieves
January 13th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Pro Evolution what? Half-Life 2 & Counter-Strike: Source! :D

curuxz
January 13th, 2006, 12:50 AM
I dont support winex, but if i did....the last thing I would want to do is have a football game. Sports game suck as a general rule but football games..meh. Is there anywhere I can vote against this game comming to ubuntu lol?

btw yay Half life 2 :D:D:D bring on the pain!!!