PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate anti-spam technology !

ploum
January 12th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Tired of Spam ? Tired of junk in your mailbox ? For a long time now, we have developped, in the biggest secret, a new technology.

http://ploum.frimouvy.org/?2006/01/11/89-the-ploum-s-ultimate-anti-spam-solution

potrick
January 12th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Amazing development, I had no idea this was even happening! The photographic evidence is astounding and I am convinced.

Will you open source it?

Mr_Grieves
January 12th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Hahaha!! This is GREAT! I've already implemented this at home.. and.. I found a way to use bayesian filters to stop other things aswell, for example my imaginary (but very nasty) mother in-law!

mstlyevil
January 12th, 2006, 06:15 PM
You know that some people actually like a little spam now and then. Is there a way to set the filter to allow it to let a small amount of spam through? (Hawaians would really appreciate this.)

ploum
January 12th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Not for now.. Maybe for the 2.0.

We hope to sell it as an opensource solution. You will buy it but it will include sources and you will be able to redistribute it.

Lovechild
January 12th, 2006, 07:45 PM
.. a bat and five minutes alone with the offender.. that's all I ask.

ubuntu_demon
January 13th, 2006, 03:39 PM
funny :)

Lord Illidan
January 13th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Lol.. I liked this one!

Stormy Eyes
January 13th, 2006, 03:49 PM
.. a bat and five minutes alone with the offender.. that's all I ask.

All I want is a 3m long sharpened stake and immunity from prosecution. Spammers should be impaled; I am heartily sick of getting offers for kinky shemale dating sites.

mstlyevil
January 13th, 2006, 05:29 PM
All I want is a 3m long sharpened stake and immunity from prosecution. Spammers should be impaled; I am heartily sick of getting offers for kinky shemale dating sites.

You left out the ever impessive ***** enlargement offers.

Stormy Eyes
January 13th, 2006, 05:30 PM
You left out the ever impessive ***** enlargement offers.

Nah. I show those to my wife for an ego boost. "What are these people thinking? You're almost too big as it is!" Man, I love my wife.