PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call

Dayylin
May 18th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Hi all,

Figure we should find out where all of our members stand. Please reply with where you are located or will be located and if there is a day when you can meet.

I will start, I am located in Kennebunkport now and available Sundays and Mondays. I am also avail by phone if ya have the want hehe.

Brian aka Dayylin

claydoh
May 20th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Dayylin
May 21st, 2009, 01:47 AM
Ummm ok. Someone has had way too many beans :-)):P

claydoh
May 21st, 2009, 02:07 AM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

LOL how'd that one happen? I gave up caffeine, must be the withdrawl symptoms

Anyhoo....
I am in Bangor, but don't have transport to get me out of the area very far.

I am free most weeks Wed night, late Thursday evenings (after 6:30 or so) and Saturdays through the afternoon. And sometimes Sunday nights

I am on irc quite a lot, even if just idling

One person contacted me last month about a Bangor meetup, but it was too short notice for me and I could not make it. Have not heard from him since, no replies to emails sent :(

Snoober
June 24th, 2009, 12:11 AM
Mike here...I'm available on the weekends. I live in Auburn but will travel to Portland.

Jago6060
August 18th, 2009, 06:51 PM
<---Chad. I live in Saco and I'm free pretty much whenever. I work full time currently, soon to be full time student and working part time. So I'm flexible :)