PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Could someone please identify this icon theme for me?

nosushi4you
May 17th, 2009, 06:30 PM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3866/candido7oz.jpg

I've looked all over Gnome look, but I can't seem to find this icon theme anywhere. I've installed Candido already, and this icon theme would make my desktop look so much nicer. Sorry for the stupid question. Thanks.

nosushi4you
May 17th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Anyone?

meeples
May 17th, 2009, 10:58 PM
i reckognise it but im sorry i cant think of a name :\

i want to say Black And White but im not sure...

Viva
May 17th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Can't remember the exact theme, but looks very close to nuoveXT (http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/nuoveXT?content=26448).

nosushi4you
May 17th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Thank you both very much for responding. :)
It's not nuoveXT, as I tried that one. Hmmm. I'm fairly happy with my icon theme right now (Elementary), but I don't like the "e" in place of the ubuntu symbol. In fact, the reason I like the icon theme I linked to it because it has the gnome foot instead of the ubuntu symbol.

Viva
May 18th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Thank you both very much for responding. :)
It's not nuoveXT, as I tried that one. Hmmm. I'm fairly happy with my icon theme right now (Elementary), but I don't like the "e" in place of the ubuntu symbol. In fact, the reason I like the icon theme I linked to it because it has the gnome foot instead of the ubuntu symbol.

Where do you see the "e"? You can replace the icon with an appropriate one in /home/user/.icons/elementary

benerivo
May 18th, 2009, 12:38 AM
The 'Home' icon on the desktop looks like it is from the (kde) crystal theme, if that helps you at all.

Happy_Man
May 18th, 2009, 12:39 AM
It might just be NuoveXT with some of the icons manually replaced. By and large, though, it seems to be NuoveXT, so I'd say install that and then go from there.

nosushi4you
May 18th, 2009, 12:43 AM
Thank you all very much. You're probably right. I've installed nuoveXT2, and it looks great. :)