PDA

View Full Version : Secret CIA Technology uncovered!

ice60
May 17th, 2009, 02:01 AM
maybe this thread will be thrown out, but i just wanted to ask if anyone takes this seriously? i want to know what percentage of people believe this. i really think he sounds very ill, it's sad.

i am in the very, very vast majority of people that know he makes this up as he goes along aren't i?

PLEASE IF ANYONE DOES REPLY DON'T BE RUDE I WANT THIS THREAD TO STAY OPEN INCASE ANY FOLLOWERS REPLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz4icGSIhOI

starcannon
May 17th, 2009, 02:21 AM
I don't even know what to think about this. I guess my first thought is, I hope its not true. My second thought is, any thing is possible, I do hope this is not probable.

One things for sure, were consolidating as a species. As the information age marches on, we become less of a collection of nations, and more of a planetary people; this I think has great potential for very positive outcomes. I know there is always possibility for negative outcomes, but I would like very much to not dwell on those, especially if machinations of the degree this video specifies are actually in effect; if so, what can we do, should we do, will we do, and will we as a planet unify to do something about it in a time frame that would matter?

Anyway, great scary story.

Chilli Bob
May 17th, 2009, 02:34 AM
I started watching the video, then Noticed that Davis Icke also has videos on Planet X (and who knows what else). For that reason alone I have filed him under T for "Total Nut Job". I won't waste my time watching the rest of his video.

Sealbhach
May 17th, 2009, 02:37 AM
He's a very fascinating speaker, but really, I tend not to believe any of it.

ice60
May 17th, 2009, 02:42 AM
that's cool not everyone has heard of him, i've seen him on mainstream TV a bit in the uk. he was a normal sports reporter on the bbc, then one day he went on a chat show and said he was the son of god etc. since then he says the queen, the bush family and lots of other rich families are really alien lizards!!!

the thing is a lot of people believe him and are very serious about it. i was just wondering how many that number really is. i'm hoping it's very low lol.

EDIT it's easy to pick holes in his story i.e. the guy could just show his 'shampoo chip' to the media :rolleyes:

mobilediesel
May 17th, 2009, 02:50 AM
I remember reading about David Icke. He apparently watched V (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085106/) too many times. He thinks that "reptilian humanoids" have taken prominent positions in our governments and entertainment.

He's quite a loon.

orlox
May 17th, 2009, 02:50 AM
I already imagine myself strapping a weird container with a strange fluid to my chest and arranging for someone to contact him to meet me, I just cant imagine the load of conspiracy crap I could tell this guy without having him doubt me...Who knows, maybe someone did this to him, and this guy is not lying, just not telling something thats true.

But seriously, does anyone really think that these guys are really at such a technological level?? Are the rest of the physics and neurological sciences worldwide communities so ignorant as to be decades behind the advances of the CIA, dealing with problems already solved by them???

Truth be told, if the United States had those advances years ago, and had those ethics and evil customs, everyone in the world would already be speaking gringo and thinking USA is a synonym for universe...OR! perhaps the russians (er even the chinese!) also have an ultra-secret program of mind controlling nano-chips and there is a secret cold-war running right under our noses! Well, for me, this just goes into the "piece of crap" section of my memory...

swoll1980
May 17th, 2009, 02:53 AM
I have to go. The walls are teasing me again. They wont stop unless I feed them watermelon bubble yum.

pwnst*r
May 17th, 2009, 02:58 AM
what a load of rubbish. would make for good reading though.

starcannon
May 17th, 2009, 02:58 AM
I have to go. The walls are teasing me again. They wont stop unless I feed them watermelon bubble yum.
HAHAHA I snorted. lol

dragos240
May 17th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Heh.... I'd say that this is a video of outright fabrication.

ice60
May 17th, 2009, 03:16 AM
well my faith in humanity is restored, i thought more people believed in him lol. there are videos on youtube of him with many positive replies and views, it must just be a small and very vocal crowd :rolleyes: he has books out too!

this video is from the same channel. it's the funniest thing i have seen in a while. he doesn't seem to notice he's not talking to an answering-machine and the call has been disconnected lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp7twOFAwSQ&feature=channel_page

edit: i won't post anymore of this crap, i'm starting to feel like a spammer, but that link above is too funny :D

armageddon08
May 17th, 2009, 03:40 AM
Looks like he's had a heavy dose of X-Files.

mingtien
May 17th, 2009, 04:36 AM
What a bunch of old rubbish. Another ageing hippy who took too many weird drugs in his youth, and watches too much telly. I occasionally need to drive down Walking Street (the dodgy part of Pattaya) in the morning, and the pubs are full of burnt-out shells of men, just like him, having their breakfast lager and chips.

Still -- thanks for sharing the clip ice60 -- good for amusement value anyway :)

Bölvağur
May 17th, 2009, 05:27 AM
well they have to buy their technology from somewhere, they aren't microchip experts ;)
There are some things stranger than others, this is one of the stranger things found in the strange section.

Wiebelhaus
May 17th, 2009, 05:33 AM
I'll have to give this a better watch later , I'm a little lifted at the moment. It's certainly heavy as hell.

Corelogik
May 17th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Conspiracies sell. He's tapped the right market to make money. almost anything is accepted as evidence by the conspiracy crowd.

infoseeker
May 17th, 2009, 10:49 AM
I didn't believe a single word he said ;)

gn2
May 17th, 2009, 11:09 AM
The poor guy is probably ill, he's very definitely a sandwich short of the full picnic.
It's a shame that people keep putting cameras in front of him.

Namtabmai
May 17th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Ah David Icke, what a man.

Check out this video, it's probably the turning point in the way the public viewed him. It shows clips from the TV interview where he claimed to be the son of God, followed with an modern interview looking back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OSmdej56cw

Delever
May 17th, 2009, 11:44 AM
People just can't accept that world is chaotic, so they need either conspiracy or religion.

This guy was one of the reasons I had major depression in my life, because his (and similar) talks destroyed my belief system. But I think it is for better, because now my world is based on reason and logic, and not set of heartbreaking or superstitious stories.

Actually, I feel bad for him, because even if he would realize that he is talking crap, his life is totally ruined and he is doomed to selling conspiracies until the end of his life.

azangru
May 17th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Don't they have psychiatry in England? :???:

Delever
May 17th, 2009, 12:02 PM

Well, please don't say that - if you treat others who have different opinions as illness, then everyone is crazy.

gn2
May 17th, 2009, 12:24 PM

Yes, but it's not compulsory unless someone is endangered.

azangru
May 17th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Well, please don't say that - if you treat others who have different opinions as illness, then everyone is crazy.

Sometimes a different opinion is an outright delusion, and then it's a medical symptom :?

Yes, but it's not compulsory unless someone is endangered.

Oh, that explains it then :)

Delever
May 17th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Sometimes a different opinion is an outright delusion, and then it's a medical symptom :?

What do you mean by "outright delusion"? How do you select which delusions are accepted and which should be treated as medical symptoms? Line is too thin from condemning belief in miracles to double standards...

Also, very thin line for navigating around forum rules.

Namtabmai
May 17th, 2009, 01:19 PM

If that where the case then 90% of the planet would be considered mental unstable, as someone said it comes down to if they are a danger to themselves and others.

Sealbhach
May 17th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Ah David Icke, what a man.

Check out this video, it's probably the turning point in the way the public viewed him. It shows clips from the TV interview where he claimed to be the son of God, followed with an modern interview looking back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OSmdej56cw

I do admire him, I like the way he talks. I just don't believe the stuff he says.

Sidewinder1
May 17th, 2009, 01:39 PM
...(Whispers to wife)... Honey, please pick-up more aluminium foil; I think we're getting a little low...

azangru
May 17th, 2009, 01:42 PM
What do you mean by "outright delusion"? How do you select which delusions are accepted and which should be treated as medical symptoms? Line is too thin from condemning belief in miracles to double standards...

That's precisely why I was talking about professional psychiatrists: I am not qualified to diagnose this man, but they are. My experience is only enough to tell me that in his speech he exhibits quite typical symptoms suggestive of a mental illness. I couldn't easily find an open-access psychiatry textbook online, but this (http://www.psywww.com/intropsych/ch12_abnormal/paranoid_schizophrenia.html) should help:

Paranoid schizophrenia is the most common type of schizophrenia. It is characterized by prominent delusions that usually involve some form of threat or conspiracy, such as secret plots to control people's brains through radio transmissions. A paranoid schizophrenic may believe an alien force is controlling his or her thoughts. Also common in paranoid schizophrenia are delusions of grandeur, a feeling of possessing absolute truth or the solution to the world's problems. The paranoid schizophrenic does not necessarily show the flat or inappropriate affect of a disorganized schizophrenic and may, in fact, seem like an intelligent person who wants to hold an intense, earnest conversation about subjects that happen to be very weird and unbelievable.

Also, very thin line for navigating around forum rules.

Sorry, I didn't realise I was breaking or about to break some forum rules. :( I'll shut up then.

Patrick Snyder
May 17th, 2009, 01:54 PM
#1 If anyone had a serum in a patch on them, and they rebelled as he said his 'contact' did, it would be extremely easy to pass samples of this serum around to anybody and everybody for analysis.

The compounds would be known. At best they could be easily replicated, and at worst everybody would at least know of the conspiracy.

Sorry, the CIA does not have God-like powers.

If you want real, semi-reputable leaks on unethical behavior in governments and institutions look at Wikileaks (http://www.wikileaks.org/).

Century
May 18th, 2009, 03:59 AM
lol. Not that I believe any of this. But I still don't get the purpose for the RFID chip.

Everyone has a cell phone nowadays, everyone has a cell phone number, and cell phones can be used to track your every location.

Isn't that a more suitable "mark of the beast" ? ;)

monsterstack
May 18th, 2009, 04:05 AM
Hahaha. David Icke. He's absolutely brilliant! My friend wanted me to go and see one of his gigs. We planned to sit at the back with popcorn and laugh ourselves silly at all the lizards and related mysteries. We decided against it when we discovered his talks can go on for about six hours. :s

dmizer
May 18th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Very political. Very unrelated to OSS.

Sorry folks, this is closed.