PDA

View Full Version : TV Card Reader

Kingsley
May 11th, 2009, 02:13 AM
I'm thinking about purchasing a TV card reader so I can watch AVI movies on my television. Can anybody attest to the quality of one of these?

Here's the product description on Amazon.com

Product Description
Diablotek TVCR71 USB 17 in 1 TV Card Reader You’ve got a ton of pictures on your memory card that you usually upload to your computer, but now you want to share them with your friends on TV. Impossible? Guess again. The Diablotek USB 17-in-1 Card Reader is that nifty device you’ll love, which can instantly display your memory card content on the big screen. You can even use your flash drive! Whether you have pictures from the weekend, home video clips or a playlist of all your MP3s, simply hook up this card reader to your TV and enjoy your assortment of multimedia. The Diablotek Card Reader supports several memory cards, including SD, MMC, MS and much more. It also supports 32 kinds of subtitles and 8 kinds of OSD language. Sit back and enjoy your MP3, MWA, JPEG and DIV X files at ease. With the Diablotek USB 17-in-1 Card Reader, there’s no limit to what you can showcase on your TV.http://www.amazon.com/Diablotek-TVCR71-USB-Card-Reader/dp/B001L79NIG/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1242004172&sr=1-14