PDA

View Full Version : What will you do with Ubuntu ?

tomcheng76
May 9th, 2009, 08:22 AM
What will you do with Ubuntu when you are boring? :confused:
Or
What game, interesting things in Ubuntu that you play with?

MikeTheC
May 9th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Sadly, solitare sometimes.

x33a
May 9th, 2009, 08:28 AM
shut down the computer and breath some fresh air, or do some meditation or watch TV :D

monsterstack
May 9th, 2009, 08:34 AM
meritous ruined my life.

ad_267
May 9th, 2009, 08:35 AM
xmoto

Way too addictive.

tomcheng76
May 9th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Both games look good. I will try them definitely :D
I also want to help debuging in laundpad projects.
How to get started?

binbash
May 9th, 2009, 09:45 AM
I only do my jobs and surf at ubuntuforums with my boxes.I play games on ps 2 or ps 3.In my opinion linux is not as good as windows for gaming because there are not a lot of mmo game clients around except fps ones which i do not like.

ad_267
May 9th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I only do my jobs and surf at ubuntuforums with my boxes.I play games on ps 2 or ps 3.In my opinion linux is not as good as windows for gaming because there are not a lot of mmo game clients around except fps ones which i do not like.

I don't think tomcheng76 was after serious 3D games, just stuff to do when bored, which often means a simple 2D game rather than a serious 3D FPS. That's true, there's not a lot of mmo games, but some of the FPS are nice if you're into that kind of game.

lisati
May 9th, 2009, 09:56 AM
What will you do with Ubuntu when you are boring? :confused:

Some people might say that I'm always boring, but that's a matter of opinion. Browsing these forums is one option, watching TV is another.

monsterstack
May 9th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Some people might say that I'm always boring, but that's a matter of opinion. Browsing these forums is one option, watching TV is another.

http://wackyiraqi.com/wtf/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

tomcheng76
May 9th, 2009, 11:01 AM
I don't think tomcheng76 was after serious 3D games, just stuff to do when bored, which often means a simple 2D game rather than a serious 3D FPS. That's true, there's not a lot of mmo games, but some of the FPS are nice if you're into that kind of game.

yeah, simple games is what i want. If i want mmo game, i could turn my vista on. Also, many mmo are able to run in wine :)

meritous and xmoto (difficult X_X) are both interesting game, thanks.

I just want to know what you guys do with ubuntu.

Not only games, but anything which is interesting, waiting for reply:popcorn:

btw, i tried watching tv or had a coffee break, but that's not enough, so i asked this question lol

monsterstack
May 9th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Waste time, mostly.

Another ludicrously silly and fun game: moon-buggy

stwschool
May 9th, 2009, 11:06 AM
World of goo (linux native), Braid (through Wine), Football Manager (wine) and tower toppler (I loved Nebulus back on my old atari ST).