PDA

View Full Version : Thanks.

richardh9936
May 8th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks for doing such a good job with all the software.

I am overcome with gratitude because I recently had a very good experience. I bought a new phone, found the software from the manufacturer, and discovered it was "vista" type. I had already installed WINE, and thought I'd get around to configuring it later.

However, clumsy me, I accidentally double-clicked on the install file..... AND IT ALL WORKED PERFECTLY.

I'm stunned. (Maybe my expectations were too low....)

Moderators, May we keep a THANKS thread in the cafe as a sticky thread? Because you people don't get enough support from us users.:guitar:

lovinglinux
May 8th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Moderators, May we keep a THANKS thread in the cafe as a sticky thread? Because you people don't get enough support from us users.:guitar:

Sticky? There is an entire forum for testimonials (http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=103).

MaxIBoy
May 8th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks for doing such a good job with all the software.

I am overcome with gratitude because I recently had a very good experience. I bought a new phone, found the software from the manufacturer, and discovered it was "vista" type. I had already installed WINE, and thought I'd get around to configuring it later.

However, clumsy me, I accidentally double-clicked on the install file..... AND IT ALL WORKED PERFECTLY.

I'm stunned. (Maybe my expectations were too low....)

Whoah, that's pretty neat.