PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Notification preferences in ubuntu 9.04

mahenkpatel
May 8th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Where can i find preferences to change the behaviour of new styled notifications in ubuntu 9.04???

Thanks
Mahendra Patel

mcduck
May 8th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Where can i find preferences to change the behaviour of new styled notifications in ubuntu 9.04???

Thanks
Mahendra Patel

Sorry, there is no preferences for them. Programs using the notifications may have their own settings for what things to notify about, but the notifications themselves are not configurable.

At some point of 9.04's development there used to be a tool for changing their location and other basic stuff but even that was removed from the final release.

mahenkpatel
May 8th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Sorry, there is no preferences for them. Programs using the notifications may have their own settings for what things to notify about, but the notifications themselves are not configurable.

At some point of 9.04's development there used to be a tool for changing their location and other basic stuff but even that was removed from the final release.

ohh....actually i did't knew that it was removed from final release.

I kept seeing everywhere that there is some notification preference to change the location of notifications.

Thanks for the info

Regards
Mahendra Patel

Revvion
May 9th, 2009, 11:05 AM
So there is no way to change the location of notifications?