PDA

View Full Version : Any UFC Fans here?

swoll1980
May 4th, 2009, 02:54 AM
If so who's your favorite fighter/s? I like Chuck Liddell, but he's getting a little old, and Georges St. Pierre who is probably the best lb for lb.

Helios1276
May 4th, 2009, 03:03 AM
I may not have watched enough but it seems like mainly grounded fighting and grappling? I was hoping for something along the lines of a Russian wrester fighting a chinese kungfu artist etc ;)

iaculallad
May 4th, 2009, 03:03 AM
I'm an MMA/UFC avid fan. Here are my favorite fighters:

1. Fedor Emelianenko/Randy Couture
2. Mirko Cro Cop/Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
3. Forrest Griffin/Rich "Ace" Franklin
4. Andrei Arlovski/ Matt Hughes
5. Nathan Marquardt/BJ Penn/Chuck Liddell/Dan Henderson

Above list are in order...

swoll1980
May 4th, 2009, 03:17 AM
I may not have watched enough but it seems like mainly grounded fighting and grappling? I was hoping for something along the lines of a Russian wrester fighting a chinese kungfu artist etc ;)

Depends on who's fighting. A guy like Chuck Liddell won't go to the ground, and earns his living knocking people out. That's why he's one of my favorites.

gtr32
May 4th, 2009, 03:22 AM
Of the current fighters, I like to see Fedor, GSP, Shogun and Machida fight. Now that Belfort is in 185lb I'd like to see him fight more often as well. Miguel Torres needs to move up from WEC to UFC, he is very good.

iaculallad
May 4th, 2009, 03:32 AM
And on the women's MMA division, I love EliteXC's Gina Carano.

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu126/iamubuntu/gina-carano.jpg

Gina "Conviction" Carano

Icehuck
May 4th, 2009, 03:45 AM
I used to love watching UFC back in the early to mid 90's but now it's not as exciting. Though if I had to name a favorite it's Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. I've liked him ever since he beat the crap out Liddel in '03. The fight where he lost the UFC Light Heavy was BS.

Pinoy915
May 4th, 2009, 03:48 AM
My Favorites:

Heavy Weight: No favorite (outside of UFC: Fedor Emelianenko)
Light Heavyweight: Lyoto Machida
Middleweight: Anderson Silva, Yoshihiro Akiyama
Welterweight: Georges St. Pierre
Lightweight: BJ Penn (outside UFC: Shinya Aoki, Takanori Gomi(before retiring)
Featherweight: (n/a for UFC, Norifumi Yamamoto)

Women's MMA: Michelle Waterson and Gina Carano

Wiebelhaus
May 4th, 2009, 03:52 AM
RAMPAGE JACKSON
http://carolineaguila.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/rampage-jackson.jpg

SUGAR RASHAD EVANS
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5y3F7mlQUrw/SVT7Iy8PpBI/AAAAAAAAAkU/YU5HfxWmtMg/s320/RashadEvans.jpg

Top two PFP in the world in my opinion! About to fight! I'm going to freak out dude!

I freaking cried when RAMPAGE knocked out Silva!

But RAMPAGE is my favorite fighter from all orgs I was following him back in the King of the Cage and of course PRIDE.

gtr32
May 4th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Top two PFP in the world in my opinion! About to fight! I'm going to freak out dude!

Fight each other? Not likely very soon since Evans is going against Machida in the next event. I don't see Evans winning that one so it's most likely Rampage vs. Machida on next title fight, with Evans going against Rua. After Rua beats Evans it's time for the fight of the year, Rua vs. Machida. ;)

|Mitch|
May 4th, 2009, 04:42 AM
My favourite has to be Dan Hendersen.

I've had the pleasure to train with & being coached by him and team Quest members when I spent 2 years living in Hemet, Ca.

iaculallad
May 4th, 2009, 04:48 AM
My favourite has to be Dan Hendersen.

I've had the pleasure to train with & being coached by him and team Quest members when I spent 2 years living in Hemet, Ca.

Wow, good for you.

Wiebelhaus
May 4th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Fight each other? Not likely very soon since Evans is going against Machida in the next event. I don't see Evans winning that one so it's most likely Rampage vs. Machida on next title fight, with Evans going against Rua. After Rua beats Evans it's time for the fight of the year, Rua vs. Machida. ;)

In the last Rampage Interview it was confirmed Rampage will fight the winner of the UFC 98 Title fight which I guarantee beyond a shadow of doubt it will be Evans! I'm 100% Certain. Machida is fantastic , very technical and extremely smart but he lacks that BAM!!! dynamite grease lightning out-of-nowhere hay makers that Rashad has in both hands , seriously man.

Wiebelhaus
May 4th, 2009, 04:52 AM
OMG!! you just said Machida will beat RAMPAGE! Dude , I'm calling the psychiatrist! I'm worried about you man , I think you need help , you just haven't been the same lately.

What's wrong man? We are here to help you.

j/k

I'm a total fanboy and your dissing my two favorite fighters dude , I don't like you anymore man.

gtr32
May 4th, 2009, 05:16 AM
I'm a total fanboy and your dissing my two favorite fighters dude , I don't you anymore man.

Sorry, I just don't see Evans beating Machida. Not going to happen. We all know what happens to Rampage if he faces Rua again... ;)

|Mitch|
May 4th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Anyone can get beat anyone on any given day. I would have to give Machida that fight over Evans, but you never know... Evans might get "lucky" and catch him.

gtr32
May 4th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Anyone can get beat anyone on any given day. I would have to give Machida that fight over Evans, but you never know... Evans might get "lucky" and catch him.

As always, yes, anything can happen in MMA. Lucky bunches happen, f.e. Serra vs GSP is a classic example of that.

Wiebelhaus
May 4th, 2009, 05:45 AM
I know guy's I'm just fooling around with ya'll , talking smack.

But man , Rampage and Evans will be fighting and Rampage will win and that my friends will make me very very happy , He's a great guy that's often misunderstood and he deserves the glory.

swoll1980
May 4th, 2009, 05:29 PM
As always, yes, anything can happen in MMA. Lucky bunches happen, f.e. Serra vs GSP is a classic example of that.

From what I've seen when upsets happen, it's usually a choke, or an ankle lock that gets slipped in at an opportune time, like when Mir beat Lesnar.

|Mitch|
May 4th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Serra rockin' GSP with a lucky punch and taking the title is the definition of upset.

GSP taking Serra to the ground in their second fight and kneeing him into submission is the definition of domination. :lolflag:

Spiritous
May 4th, 2009, 06:05 PM
What is UFC?

*Shames*

swoll1980
May 4th, 2009, 06:09 PM
What is UFC?

*Shames*

Mixed martial arts fighting.

gtr32
May 24th, 2009, 06:29 AM
WARNING!!! Fight spoilers in the following message, in case you didn't see the PPV...

In the last Rampage Interview it was confirmed Rampage will fight the winner of the UFC 98 Title fight which I guarantee beyond a shadow of doubt it will be Evans! I'm 100% Certain.

How much money did we bet on this again? ;)

Machida is fantastic , very technical and extremely smart but he lacks that BAM!!! dynamite grease lightning

Still feel that way?

Sorry, couldn't resist, don't take my gloating too seriously. It was a good fight and props to Evans for being a very gracious about the loss. Next I guess is then Rampage, who possibly could win, but not likely. I am looking forward more to a possible Brazilian matchup of Machida-Rua. That fight has potential!

fatality_uk
May 24th, 2009, 11:05 AM
What is UFC?

*Shames*

Basically, go and visit any UK town centre and stand near a Walkabout bar and wait till about 12:30am. That's UFC!!!

Corelogik
May 24th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Personally I view UFC in the same light as I do "professional" wrestling. I quit watching that when I was 12. I honestly don't understand the mentality, the appeal or the attraction. To each their own I guess.

I'll be keeping my man card though, the arsenal in my closet says so,... :)

billgoldberg
May 24th, 2009, 01:15 PM
If so who's your favorite fighter/s? I like Chuck Liddell, but he's getting a little old, and Georges St. Pierre who is probably the best lb for lb.

Not UFC, but my favorite fighter is Fedor.

In the UFC, I like Bisping and Mir.

chucky chuckaluck
May 24th, 2009, 01:52 PM
In the last Rampage Interview it was confirmed Rampage will fight the winner of the UFC 98 Title fight which I guarantee beyond a shadow of doubt it will be Evans! I'm 100% Certain. Machida is fantastic , very technical and extremely smart but he lacks that BAM!!! dynamite grease lightning out-of-nowhere hay makers that Rashad has in both hands , seriously man.

LOL!

machida's elusiveness is mesmerizing to watch. strange dude, too, when you consider the 'special beverage' he makes part of his daily regimen. betting thiago silva against him is easily the dumbest thing i've done in the past couple of years.

pwnst*r
May 24th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Personally I view UFC in the same light as I do "professional" wrestling. I quit watching that when I was 12. I honestly don't understand the mentality, the appeal or the attraction. To each their own I guess.

I'll be keeping my man card though, the arsenal in my closet says so,... :)

1) lol if you think UFC is fake like "pro" wrestling.
2) double lol if you think a gun makes you a man.

chucky chuckaluck
May 24th, 2009, 04:06 PM
2) double lol if you think a gun makes you a man.

+1
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2241/1573299041_10e10471d6.jpg?v=0

pwnst*r
May 24th, 2009, 05:56 PM
wth is that behind her? skunk man?

swoll1980
May 24th, 2009, 06:00 PM
wth is that behind her? skunk man?

I laughed so hard I threw up in my mouth. I didn't notice that until, out of curiosity, I looked again to see what you were talking about.

pwnst*r
May 24th, 2009, 06:05 PM
lol

chucky chuckaluck
May 24th, 2009, 06:05 PM
looks more like a skunk 'person'.

swoll1980
July 12th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Lesner beat the crap out of Mir last night. It was entertaining.

chucky chuckaluck
July 12th, 2009, 10:01 PM
check my sig. that's one of the most satisfying things i've ever seen.

arcdrag
July 12th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Lesner beat the crap out of Mir last night. It was entertaining.

Indeed...now I'm just hoping Dana White can somehow organize the fight of the century with Fedor and Lesnar. I just hope it happens sometime soon before Fedor gets past his prime.

chucky chuckaluck
July 13th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Indeed...now I'm just hoping Dana White can somehow organize the fight of the century with Fedor and Lesnar. I just hope it happens sometime soon before Fedor gets past his prime.

fedor is past his prime, but he's the most likely to be able to beat lesnar. white blew it when he failed to sign him after pride collapsed.

swoll1980
July 13th, 2009, 12:22 AM
fedor is past his prime, but he's the most likely to be able to beat lesnar. white blew it when he failed to sign him after pride collapsed.

I don't think anyone stands much of a chance after seeing Brock's last 3 fights. He just gets on top of them, pins their arms down, and beats the crap out of them. The UFC is supposedly bringing in Kimbo Slice, to add another contender to the heavyweight class, but that guy hasn't been tested really, and lost his last fight to a nobody, on short notice, by KO in the first round.

moster
July 13th, 2009, 04:58 PM
I don't think anyone stands much of a chance after seeing Brock's last 3 fights. He just gets on top of them, pins their arms down, and beats the crap out of them. The UFC is supposedly bringing in Kimbo Slice, to add another contender to the heavyweight class, but that guy hasn't been tested really, and lost his last fight to a nobody, on short notice, by KO in the first round.

Lesnar is beast. Yesterday I watch it. Frank Mir is 240 pounds and Lesnar handle him like a toy. Brutal.

gtr32
July 13th, 2009, 05:12 PM

Slice is garbage, he does not belong to UFC. Mir had the wrong gameplan, he should have kept away from Lesnar for a few rounds and then take it to him when he would have been tired. Lesnar is big, and does not seem to be in great cardio shape judging by the love handles he has, so a smart fighter would be easily able to gas him out when the fight is 5 rounds.

Fedor vs. Lesnar, I'd put my money on Fedor. I think we should see Lesnar vs HMC next. :)

swoll1980
July 13th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Slice is garbage, he does not belong to UFC.

They're including him in "The Ultimate Fighter 10". It's going to feature all heavyweights. They're not handing him a spot in the UFC, they're going to make him earn it.

chucky chuckaluck
July 13th, 2009, 10:41 PM
kimbo needs to stick to fighting in backyards (needs his bread, doesn't he?). he struggled against thompson and i'm thinking he won't make it to the TUF finals.

i agree, mir's game plan was dumb. he underestimated lesnar's wrestling (which kept mir in a position to get his face beaten in). fedor would be great, but it needs to happen soon. fedor isn't getting any younger and he's been fighting garbage lately.

looking forward to machida/rua.

arcdrag
July 13th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Slice is garbage, he does not belong to UFC. Mir had the wrong gameplan, he should have kept away from Lesnar for a few rounds and then take it to him when he would have been tired. Lesnar is big, and does not seem to be in great cardio shape judging by the love handles he has, so a smart fighter would be easily able to gas him out when the fight is 5 rounds.

Fedor vs. Lesnar, I'd put my money on Fedor. I think we should see Lesnar vs HMC next. :)

Dancing away until he's winded might work...however I think even a winded Lesnar would still have more power than most fighters have in the first round. That's ignoring the ridiculous amount of energy that one would have to expend themselves in order to keep a monster like that off of you.

Anyway, I don't think I could ever bet against Fedor regardless of how much improvement Lesnar shows. That fight he had with Kevin Randleman a few years back where he got dropped on his head and won the fight a minute later immortalized him in my eyes.

As far as Kimbo goes...he's a gimmick fighter. He definitely has the power to beat anyone in the world on any given night, and he'll draw an audience, but today's top fighters are to multidimensional to really lose to him on an average night. Simply put, he's this generation's Tank Abbott.

Twitch6000
July 13th, 2009, 10:55 PM
I am a mma fan.

my favorites are -

Rich Franklin
Urijah Faber
Frank Mir
Brock Lesnar
Fedor E.(I can't spell his name)

Twitch6000
July 13th, 2009, 10:57 PM
They're including him in "The Ultimate Fighter 10". It's going to feature all heavyweights. They're not handing him a spot in the UFC, they're going to make him earn it.

On that note, I must add if kimbo got into the UFC freely that would be the day Dana is on drugs or dead lol..

Dana White hates Kimbo Slice with a passion.

moster
July 14th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Anyway, I don't think I could ever bet against Fedor regardless of how much improvement Lesnar shows. That fight he had with Kevin Randleman a few years back where he got dropped on his head and won the fight a minute later immortalized him in my eyes.

I watched nearly every Fedor fight over the years... He had difficult moments like everybody. Like lucky opponent punch right in the chin... but he won EVERY time.

I would like to watch Fedor vs Lesnar and after that I could die in peace. :D

swoll1980
August 9th, 2009, 12:34 AM
I can't wait to watch Anderson Silva vs Forest Griffin tonight. Spider has more strikes than anyone on the planet, and Griffin's legs are longer than two guys put together. Should be fun.

swoll1980
August 9th, 2009, 03:03 AM
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Time!

Stan_1936
August 9th, 2009, 03:05 AM
You goina be providing play-by-play?

BTW, the new-and-improved BJ Penn could be the best pound-for-pound fighter out there. Florian will be an awkward opponent....

EDIT: The more I see Fedor, the more I think he wouldn't last 1 round in UFC.

Cope57
August 9th, 2009, 03:12 AM
The first 3 UFC's were great, and after that, I stopped watching...

swoll1980
August 9th, 2009, 03:15 AM
You goina be providing play-by-play?

I could. It's Neer vs Pellegrino now
Never seen either of these guys before

swoll1980
August 9th, 2009, 03:24 AM
oops

swoll1980
August 9th, 2009, 04:57 AM
The Spider Silva is the most talented fighter I've ever seen. He completely humiliated Griffin. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It was like watching a video game. I want to see a Machida vs Silva fight.

Stan_1936
August 9th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Just saw the hilites of the Silva fight...he really beat down on Forrest.

So what do you think....best pound-for pound....GSP or Anderson Silva?

chucky chuckaluck
August 9th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I want to see a Machida vs Silva fight.

i do too, but it's highly unlikely that will ever happen.

swoll1980
August 10th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Just saw the hilites of the Silva fight...he really beat down on Forrest.

That's a tough one. They're both dominant in their weight class. I would say that GSP is the best on the ground, and the Spider is the best standing. You could through Penn into that argument as well. The only fights he's lost in the last 6 years were against Hughes, and GSP who both outweighed him by a good 15-20 lbs.

kevdog
August 10th, 2009, 01:58 AM
I wish I would have seen that fight, however I heard it was fast and painful (for Griffin). When does Machida fight again?

swoll1980
August 10th, 2009, 02:35 AM
When does Machida fight again?

I'm not sure, but I think I heard December.

Stan_1936
August 10th, 2009, 04:39 AM
Have you guys bought any official Affliction clothing?

If so, where did you buy it from? The official Affliction Store (http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13&zenid=91e01417c84f26f1f4926a3f79a148b3)?

There are other websites that sell. ex: Luello (http://www.luello.com/shop/affliction-clothing-m-4.html).

You guys own any items?

swoll1980
August 10th, 2009, 04:44 AM
I spend all my money on the pay per views.

chucky chuckaluck
August 10th, 2009, 04:51 AM
I wish I would have seen that fight, however I heard it was fast and painful (for Griffin). When does Machida fight again?

october 24th, against rua.

gtr32
August 10th, 2009, 04:05 PM

GSP, followed by Torres and Machida.

gtr32
August 10th, 2009, 04:09 PM
october 24th, against rua.

That has to be the most anticipated fight of the year. It certainly has the potential to be one of the best fights in MMA history.

chucky chuckaluck
August 10th, 2009, 07:07 PM
That has to be the most anticipated fight of the year. It certainly has the potential to be one of the best fights in MMA history.

the loss to griffin, the knee injury and two fights against guys past their best makes rua less than the threat he used to be, but it's still an interesting matchup. i think machida/evans was probably a more eagerly anticipated matchup. at this point, with griffin and jardine losing and rampage and evans already scheduled to fight, there isn't a whole lot of people left to put up against machida.

swoll1980
August 10th, 2009, 07:21 PM
there isn't a whole lot of people left to put up against machida.

Except Silva. :wink:

chucky chuckaluck
August 10th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Except Silva. :wink:

well, i think a lot of people would like to see that fight, including dana white, but not for the supposed 100 million it is currently rumored it would cost for such a fight. remember, white couldn't even pull off randy/fedor. (i doubt it would cost 100 million, but it would definitely cost a lot and there would probably be some other consideration, similar to the M1 co-promotional mess, that would be the deal breaker.)

edit: also, which weight would they fight at? i don't think silva wants to face machida at 205 for a while and machida would have to kill himself to get down to 185.

gtr32
August 10th, 2009, 07:57 PM
the loss to griffin, the knee injury and two fights against guys past their best makes rua less than the threat he used to be, but it's still an interesting matchup.

After such a devastating knee injury it is quite understandable one isn't in the greatest cardio shape, so I wouldn't put too much weight on his poor performance against Griffin or Coleman. To be honest I would have wanted to see a rematch against Griffin before Machida.

i think machida/evans was probably a more eagerly anticipated matchup.

Did someone actually believe Evans was going to win? I mean, besides those who root only for US born fighters?

chucky chuckaluck
August 10th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Did someone actually believe Evans was going to win? I mean, besides those who root only for US born fighters?

evans was13-0-1, including a recent decision over bisping (who's a clown, in my view - see my sig), a ko of lidell and a tko over griffin (better than rua did against him) when he came into the machida fight. so, yeah, he had a slim chance.

gtr32
August 10th, 2009, 09:16 PM
evans was13-0-1, including a recent decision over bisping (who's a clown, in my view - see my sig), a ko of lidell and a tko over griffin (better than rua did against him) when he came into the machida fight. so, yeah, he had a slim chance.

Slim chance, yes, but I don't think many expected him to win that fight. Rua is probably the only one with a decent chance of the current LHW's. Anyone who uses the Griffin fight as an excuse to dismiss him should watch that fight again. He's so badly out of shape that he's already gassed at the end of the 1st, yet he manages to give Griffin a beating. If he had not ran completely out of steam in the last minute, he would have taken home a decision win. A loss is a loss but I think he now has had the time to recover from his injuries and can put up a good fight against Machida.

chucky chuckaluck
August 10th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Slim chance, yes, but I don't think many expected him to win that fight. Rua is probably the only one with a decent chance of the current LHW's. Anyone who uses the Griffin fight as an excuse to dismiss him should watch that fight again. He's so badly out of shape that he's already gassed at the end of the 1st, yet he manages to give Griffin a beating. If he had not ran completely out of steam in the last minute, he would have taken home a decision win. A loss is a loss but I think he now has had the time to recover from his injuries and can put up a good fight against Machida.

for sure, it'll be an interesting fight and i hope rua is ready and recovered. i just don't think it's anticipated to be one of the 'greatest fights in mma history', nor do i think evans is the can you suggest he is. that's all i'm saying.

gtr32
August 10th, 2009, 11:00 PM
You misread me. I said it is highly anticipated fight. One that has the POTENTIAL to be one of the greatest fights in MMA history.

Evans certainly isn't a can, but I don't think he is nearly at Machida's or Rua's level either.

chucky chuckaluck
August 10th, 2009, 11:04 PM
You misread me. I said it is highly anticipated fight. One that has the POTENTIAL to be one of the greatest fights in MMA history.

Evans certainly isn't a can, but I don't think he is nearly at Machida's or Rua's level either.

highly anticipated because of machida, mostly. i think it remains to be seen if rua is still rua. i hope it's a great fight.

gtr32
August 10th, 2009, 11:13 PM
highly anticipated because of machida, mostly. i think it remains to be seen if rua is still rua. i hope it's a great fight.

If it was any other current LHW, it wouldn't be highly anticipated because we'd expect a lopsided fight. If "Rua is Rua" then he has all the tools to beat Machida. That possibility alone makes it a fight one can't miss.

chucky chuckaluck
August 10th, 2009, 11:21 PM
If it was any other current LHW, it wouldn't be highly anticipated because we'd expect a lopsided fight.

i agree with that.

If "Rua is Rua" then he has all the tools to beat Machida. That possibility alone makes it a fight one can't miss.

it would be great to see him give machida a test. i stupidly thought silva would do that (i guess i had fallen on my head, or something). i think machida's defense is too good for anyone fighting now.
i think it would be hilarious to watch him fight lesnar. lesnar would gas from chasing him around the cage.

gtr32
August 10th, 2009, 11:28 PM
That's what I thought Mir should have done, make him chase you. I wasn't happy to see him engage so early in the fight on his own will. He could have waited Lesnar to get tired and then go for a submission.

chucky chuckaluck
August 11th, 2009, 02:40 AM
That's what I thought Mir should have done, make him chase you. I wasn't happy to see him engage so early in the fight on his own will. He could have waited Lesnar to get tired and then go for a submission.

mir's a little too impressed with mir. that's why he lost.

gtr32
August 11th, 2009, 02:52 AM
mir's a little too impressed with mir. that's why he lost.

Most likely. All that hard work for nothing. He was clearly in much better shape than he normally is. It's a shame as he could be a very good HW.

chucky chuckaluck
August 11th, 2009, 03:13 AM
Most likely. All that hard work for nothing. He was clearly in much better shape than he normally is. It's a shame as he could be a very good HW.

i still think he has the wrong attitude. he didn't respect the possibility that lesnar could have improved since their first fight. and, i don't think the beating he took is going to have taught him much of a lesson. you never see the best fighters disrespecting their opponents like that. randy never did. neither has fedor. gsp learned that the hard way when he lost to serra.

Stan_1936
August 15th, 2009, 01:15 AM
A replay of UFC 100 is FREE on Spike TV tomorrow at 10:00 EST. They will be showing
- one fight that was not seen
- a second fight(can't remember the fighters)
- and ofcourse Brock Lesnar's fight

I think it's Spike TV(totally FREE) in Canada and Showtime in the US(may have to pay a small fee?).

chucky chuckaluck
August 24th, 2009, 08:32 PM
anyone intrigued by the silva/jardine fight? 'el chimpo' and the drunk is quite an interesting style matchup.

Chudz
October 1st, 2009, 02:27 AM
My favorite fighters, I liked the greats in the past like Chuck--good luck on DWtS. I enjoyed Tank Abbott in the early days because of his attitude. Nowadays, I like Clay Guida because he is so often in a good fight. I also like Roger Huerta for the same reason, to bad he is going for acting. I also love Henderson for his Bisping knockout, and Machida for taking care of Evans. Honestly, it's a great sport, and I'm looking forward to its future.

Edit: Ugh, I forgot to throw in Don Frye, he's a tough dude. His fight verse Yoshihiro Takayama (pardon spelling) was great. And he's freaking hilarious as a commentator.