PDA

View Full Version : Why Coffee Beans?

cirabisi2009
May 1st, 2009, 06:37 AM
why do posts count as beans... i hate coffee.. why couldnt it be like cd's... or.. idk panties... or chicken nuggets... anything but coffee.. i really do hate it... even pills... lol.. well thats my ranting and raving for today

cariboo
May 1st, 2009, 06:53 AM
Have a look here to find out why.

Saint Angeles
May 1st, 2009, 08:28 AM
i know its totally the owner's decision when it comes to things like beans for post count... but i had an idea:

don't get me wrong, i don't mind the coffee beans at all... but wouldn't be a cool idea if the user could select what icons depict his or her own post count? maybe there could be a couple different icon sets they can choose from...

pbpersson
May 1st, 2009, 08:31 AM
The more coffee I have, the more I get accomplished and the more things I learn.

BRING ON THE COFFEE BEANS! :lolflag:

rabbit251
May 1st, 2009, 09:04 AM
I'm a big coffee fan myself, and so I like the beans. :P But the custom icon idea is interesting.

Have a look here to find out why.

That was useful, thanks!

DenysT
May 1st, 2009, 04:14 PM
If they used tea bags the Prez would have something to say about it, and CNN would be all over it in a negative way. But then again maybe Fox News would switch from Macs to Linux.

gregorio
May 1st, 2009, 04:42 PM
why do posts count as beans... i hate coffee.. why couldnt it be like cd's... or.. idk panties... or chicken nuggets... anything but coffee.. i really do hate it... even pills... lol.. well thats my ranting and raving for today

Coffee is a horrible thing to do to perfectly good water. However, give me chocolate covered espresso beans and I'm happy. So, I'm conflicted.

wsonar
May 1st, 2009, 04:45 PM
Coffee, Tea, Redbull

whatever it is as long as it has caffine

NightwishFan
May 1st, 2009, 04:46 PM
I am going to have to get coffee now. I like the beans.

wsonar
May 1st, 2009, 10:41 PM
Speaking of Coffee

Anybody Remember desktop toy's?

there was one called Kung fu coffee

you where this computer guy drinking coffee while diffrent stuff flew by the screen and you would kung-fu chop it

it was pretty cool
somebody should make a port.