PDA

View Full Version : Lost my Avatar

sofasurfer
April 27th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Isn't the avatar the one that shows up on the left side of my post? I tried to change mine but the new one doesn't show up. It shows up in "My Profile" under "mini statistics" but not in the posts.

Giant Speck
April 27th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Isn't the avatar the one that shows up on the left side of my post? I tried to change mine but the new one doesn't show up. It shows up in "My Profile" under "mini statistics" but not in the posts.

When you go into your User CP, look for "Edit Avatar," not "Edit Profile Picture."

chucky chuckaluck
April 27th, 2009, 06:48 PM
whoa! your cat's bigger than mine. how much does that dude/dudette weigh?

sofasurfer
April 27th, 2009, 07:28 PM
How do you know about my cat? That does not show up next to my posts as it should although it is shown as "current avatar" under "edit avatar".

EDIT::
Bubba used to weigh about 13 or 14 lbs. I don't know now. Hes a biggy.

Giant Speck
April 27th, 2009, 07:32 PM
How do you know about my cat? That does not show up next to my posts as it should although it is shown as "current avatar" under "edit avatar".

I'm going to guess that you cannot see your own avatar, but everyone else can. Because I can see it, and Chucky could obviously see it.

Namtabmai
April 27th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Here I have found your avatar! Is there a reward?

http://ubuntuforums.org/customavatars/avatar467585_7.gif

Press Ctrl-F5 to collect your avatar from this post.

Orlsend
April 27th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Clear your Cache by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+DEL if you in FireFox, Then hit the F5 key. You should be back on track!

sofasurfer
April 28th, 2009, 03:50 AM
Thank you all. And Bubba says thanks for helping his picture to be seen.

chucky chuckaluck
April 28th, 2009, 04:33 AM

well, they're all perfect at any weight.