PDA

View Full Version : Grab your tinfoil hats! That's if your not already wearing yours, of course.

swoll1980
April 24th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Check this (aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf) out. Funny stuff.

billgoldberg
April 24th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Funny, lets just hope it never comes to that.

eragon100
April 24th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Funny :lolflag:

chucky chuckaluck
April 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM
that's kind of like facebook. i just found my neighbor's high school yearbook pic.

sydbat
April 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Funny...yet disturbing...

EDIT - Chucky hit it on the head!

Stan_1936
April 24th, 2009, 05:31 PM
haha,,,,,yes!!!!!!!!

amingv
April 24th, 2009, 05:58 PM
I wear my tinfoil hat and carry my towel with me all the time, though I may do some upgrades (set another tinfoil layer and maybe magnetize it to disturb signals, or maybe microwave my head to kill the RFID, yeah that last one should do.) :)

I don't trust my own computer to hold my information, much less would I trust some windows server in limbo unless absolutely necessary.

swoll1980
April 24th, 2009, 05:58 PM
that's kind of like facebook. i just found my neighbor's high school yearbook pic.

The big difference there, is that those people are willingly exposing themselves to the whole world. I just grounded my step daughter last week, for putting her phone# on her myspace page.

LightB
April 24th, 2009, 06:15 PM
That much big brother stuff would suck but in a way I wouldn't mind pricing fatty foods according to health because I'd be cheap for me. Also, tinfoil doesn't work, you need ferrite.

MikeTheC
April 24th, 2009, 06:17 PM
It's what we get for not being responsible citizens.

Let's just take a moment and express some gratitude for the fact that we do not, in point of fact, always get what we deserve.

jwbrase
April 24th, 2009, 06:19 PM
The delivery surcharge for delivery in an "orange zone" is actually something I'd almost like to see... Not that we had "orange zones" at Dominos, just certain appartments where the customer had to meet us outside the gate after dark.

After being robbed twice last summer, I quit, and made two vows:

1. Never to apply for a pizza delivery job again.

2. When ordering pizza for delivery after dark, always to include combat pay in my tip, and to watch the driver back to his car.

LightB
April 24th, 2009, 06:26 PM
The delivery surcharge for delivery in an "orange zone" is actually something I'd almost like to see... Not that we had "orange zones" at Dominos, just certain appartments where the customer had to meet us outside the gate after dark.

After being robbed twice last summer, I quit, and made two vows:

1. Never to apply for a pizza delivery job again.

2. When ordering pizza for delivery after dark, always to include combat pay in my tip, and to watch the driver back to his car.

Near here some pizza delivery guy was killed and the apparent criminal got off with probation due to lack of evidence. I would only agree to deliver pizzas if I was carrying an assault rifle.

Oh, it gets better! The kid has run away. http://www.daily-times.com/ci_12215225?source=rss_viewed

jwbrase
April 24th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Near here some pizza delivery guy was killed and the apparent criminal got off with probation due to lack of evidence. I would only agree to deliver pizzas if I was carrying an assault rifle.

I sympathize. But pizza delivery places won't let you carry a gun, and I sympathize with them too, given the kinds of liability suits you can get these days... And to be honest, the first time I got robbed, a gun wouldn't have helped. What the guy had under his shirt was probably just a finger, but he already had me covered by the time I turned around, and you don't take chances, and I didn't really get a good look at his buddy to see how he might have been armed. And the second time, while it may have helped, there were about five guys, stoned as can be, and I wouldn't put it beyond any one of them to have done something stupid once I pulled a gun.