PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] More space?

twin-08
April 20th, 2009, 08:42 PM
hey guys I have ubuntu installed on my desktop I installed it by installing it under windows from mounting the ISO, but I give it 8gb space and after using it alot I have ran out of space, but my question is how do I give it more space and also how do I get it to show my c drive and the windows files as well

tamas305
April 20th, 2009, 10:23 PM
hey guys I have ubuntu installed on my desktop I installed it by installing it under windows from mounting the ISO, but I give it 8gb space and after using it alot I have ran out of space, but my question is how do I give it more space and also how do I get it to show my c drive and the windows files as well

So did you install it within Windows?

-tamas

twin-08
April 21st, 2009, 03:34 PM
ye i installed within windows using windows vista home prem 64bit and my ubuntu is 64 also

riza hylviu
April 21st, 2009, 03:40 PM
When i installed it inside windows it couldn't mount the windows partition( i had three) , but i don't know if it was just my system issue or what. i thin a usb drive will solve your space problem, now they are huge and cheap.

twin-08
April 21st, 2009, 03:42 PM
i got usbs but as my hard drive is a 640gb so i got loads of space but am started to use ubuntu more other than playing cod on so i need to update the space