PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoff Thread!

missbliss
April 18th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Hi everyone, thought maybe I'd get a sports thread going. I'm rooting for the Cleveland Cavs who are 6:00 minutes away from winning their first game in the series against Detroit. GO CAVS!

Anyone else watching the playoffs?

days_of_ruin
April 18th, 2009, 10:31 PM
I think that the cavs and the lakers are going to the finals.
I don't see any other teams that can challenge them. Boston doesn't have KG.

Uzi304
April 18th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Dreading the Laker vs. Cavs match-up. Might as well give Kobe his ring now if that'll be the case. I'm rooting for the Mavs even though I don't see them getting out of the second round.

mamamia88
April 18th, 2009, 11:02 PM
I think the Stanley Cup Playoffs are way more exciting

missbliss
April 18th, 2009, 11:31 PM
I think the Stanley Cup Playoffs are way more exciting

Ha, yeah, for some Hockey is a bit harder to get in to, though.

Devpaul
April 18th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Great post missbliss! I'm a huge NBA fan.

I'm super excited for the Cavs and have been since they were able to pick LeBron number 1. I'm from Columbus and always watched them on local TV back to the World B. Free days.

I'm also rooting for Portland because they have a great bunch of guys with exciting players like Brandon Roy and Greg Oden (even though he's had injury problems) who I love because I'm an OSU grad. I think they'll surprise a lot of people.

sports fan Matt
April 19th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Im listening to the ESPN 103.3 Mavericks Radio Network through NBA League Pass as we speak..they arent doing well

milehigh
April 19th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I had lost interest in the NBA until Chauncey Billups came back to Denver. I'll be watching Game 1 tonight.