Thy data come
Thy freedom of data and information be done in my PC as in the servers
Give us today our daily IP
May Thy P2P be done
Share with us as we share with who shares
Don't let us fall into troyans
And deliver us from all virus

Bless the Linux developers
And forgive M$ for creating the windows to blue screen since they don't know what they do.
.html

Just for a little fun, not to get angry and rant about blasfemy.

Mulenmar
April 16th, 2009, 11:12 PM
:lolflag:

Marlonsm
April 16th, 2009, 11:32 PM
LOL.

Once I've seem one for Google.

The original one is in Portuguese, but here is a rough translation:

"Saint Google that are in bookmarks,
Hallowed be thy search,
Thy results come,
Thy results and information be done in the screen as in the window.
Give us today our daily answers.
Pardon our orthography,
As we pardon thy searches.
Don't let us fall into virus,
And deliver us from trojans,
Googlem!!!!"

Bölvaður
April 16th, 2009, 11:43 PM
please please please can you write modern English or do it properly by typing "thy" as "ðy" or "Ðy" as this text was perverted to have capital T in Thy for some strange reason. (you didnt expect this kind of comment did you ;))

Blasphemy is a victimless crime any way and if there was it wouldn't matter as we aren't allowed to religion, politics and write hate speeches about foss developers. (this isn't funny enough to be worth a smily at the end of the sentence so I will add one that no one will understand what it is supposed to indicate) :roll:

BazookaAce
April 16th, 2009, 11:50 PM
LOL<---- Nice ones guys!

looplu
April 17th, 2009, 12:13 AM
please please please can you write modern English or do it properly by typing "thy" as "ðy" or "Ðy" as this text was perverted to have capital T in Thy for some strange reason. (you didnt expect this kind of comment did you ;))
) :roll:

hey language isn't sovereign , thats how come we have modern English because peps refused to spell old english properly ...

dragos240
April 17th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Hmm.... Uhh...... --------> Atheist <--------

hyperdude111
April 17th, 2009, 12:22 AM
hmm.... Uhh...... --------> atheist <--------

+1

looplu
April 17th, 2009, 12:23 AM

------> Theist <------

sadicote
April 17th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Atheist, but Amen to that.

Bölvaður
April 17th, 2009, 01:13 AM

*cough* most of us are *cough* but you might feel you have to say it because of your location *cough*

use my arrows → :) ←

arashiko28
April 17th, 2009, 03:02 AM

Blasphemy is a victimless crime any way and if there was it wouldn't matter as we aren't allowed to religion, politics and write hate speeches about foss developers. (this isn't funny enough to be worth a smily at the end of the sentence so I will add one that no one will understand what it is supposed to indicate) :roll:

Sorry for that mistake. English is not my main language and never heard of that way of writing, I do try to follow orthography rules. Perhaps I'm out of fashion :(
Could you explain me the proper use of this Ð, ð?

Marlonsm
April 18th, 2009, 02:58 AM
Sorry for that mistake. English is not my main language and never heard of that way of writing, I do try to follow orthography rules. Perhaps I'm out of fashion :(

I'm also not sure if what I've written is right, the original one is in Portuguese and I used OP's as base to translate mine.

Bölvaður
April 18th, 2009, 03:51 AM

:D it was more of a joke. As the text you changed is from middle English I was encouraging you to step further back in time to old English.

There was a thread where it was joked about in a serius manner.
So if you are light hearted do not read further!!!

Ð is capital ð (which is lower cased).
There was another letter that sounded similar that looked like this → þ
ð and þ got merged into th but still have those 2 different sounds, which not all English speakers can differentiate, probably depending on where they grew up, for similar reasons as why some asians are unable to differentiate from R and L.

ð would be softer sounding like "th" in the
and þ would be kind of more harsh as in thorn

neu2buntu
April 18th, 2009, 04:23 AM
the bible is written in c++ ,the apostils were hackers,the romans used windows xp and jesus used puppy linux,where as God's os was "UBUBNTU" (only joking....).....

things have not changed much in 2000+ years,as in we want to record stuff for the future,from the days of scribing stone to the present day ie notebooks/netbooks/.......evolution is a wonderfull thing!!!!

in 20/30 years we will be looked upon as primitave,they will say "how did they get things done with only 4gb ram?" and "imagine using a bulky netbook?"..... where am i going with this...no idea..:lolflag:... oh yeah ,the original post was funny!!!!

-grubby
April 18th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Dear God,
Please show arashiko28 the error of his ways in using the term "M$,".
Amen.

arashiko28
April 20th, 2009, 02:25 AM
:D it was more of a joke. As the text you changed is from middle English I was encouraging you to step further back in time to old English.

There was a thread where it was joked about in a serius manner.
So if you are light hearted do not read further!!!

Ð is capital ð (which is lower cased).
There was another letter that sounded similar that looked like this → þ
ð and þ got merged into th but still have those 2 different sounds, which not all English speakers can differentiate, probably depending on where they grew up, for similar reasons as why some asians are unable to differentiate from R and L.

ð would be softer sounding like "th" in the
and þ would be kind of more harsh as in thorn

:D I knew of it's use in other languages, but not in English.

P.S: The reason why Asians can't differentiate between R and L are because in Japanese, L does not exist while on Chinese does.
Even then the R they use it's not as strong as we use it, and in English it's not even half of the strength used when we pronounce it in Spanish (native).

Wiebelhaus
April 20th, 2009, 02:26 AM
HTTP
Our Father that are in Internet
Hallowed be thy URL
Thy data come
Thy freedom of data and information be done in my PC as in the servers
Give us today our daily IP
May Thy P2P be done
Share with us as we share with who shares
Don't let us fall into troyans
And deliver us from all virus

Bless the Linux developers
And forgive M$ for creating the windows to blue screen since they don't know what they do.
.html

Just for a little fun, not to get angry and rant about blasfemy.

I love it!

Marlonsm
April 20th, 2009, 03:59 PM
:D I knew of it's use in other languages, but not in English.

P.S: The reason why Asians can't differentiate between R and L are because in Japanese, L does not exist while on Chinese does.
Even then the R they use it's not as strong as we use it, and in English it's not even half of the strength used when we pronounce it in Spanish (native).

Right, not all languages have all kinds of sounds, Portuguese, for example doesn't have the "TH" sound. Spanish doesn't have the "V" sound, neither sounds for open vowels (like the "E" in the word "well".)

arashiko28
April 23rd, 2009, 12:07 AM
Right, not all languages have all kinds of sounds, Portuguese, for example doesn't have the "TH" sound. Spanish doesn't have the "V" sound, neither sounds for open vowels (like the "E" in the word "well".)

Who told you that Spanish doesn't have the V sound? There are a lot of words with V in Spanish, the thing is if either is well pronounced or not. And for the example you just made, that sound is made when you put together the vowels u and e, it is called diphthong, that way words like "huelga" (strike) can be pronounced like (welga). It's a bad example but just to show my point. What Spanish doesn't have is the "TH" sound nor "PH" the "-TION" suffix it's changed by "-CIÓN" and some sort of exceptions. :)