PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Canon 2022 printing

DariusZelvys
April 16th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Hello,
I'm having a problem when trying to print on canon 2022i device.
So the problem is...:
The printer is set up to default A4 paper format. By default, canon drivers have US letter format, i change it to A4 and try to print a test page. Information on computer shows that this job has been printed, everything is ok. But at the same moment printer stucks, and shows error. I click on error and i see that the job is stuck cause the printer got a job to print on US letter format. I suspect that changes on drivers configuration doesn't work. It's the only problem that keeps all the computers at work being reinstalled to ubuntu. Could you please help me to solve this problem. I'd be grateful
By the way it used to work ok on 8.10 , but this problem occurs only on 9.04 beta. All updates installed.

DariusZelvys
April 17th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Hello,
I'm having a problem when trying to print on canon 2022i device.
So the problem is...:
The printer is set up to default A4 paper format. By default, canon drivers have US letter format, i change it to A4 and try to print a test page. Information on computer shows that this job has been printed, everything is ok. But at the same moment printer stucks, and shows error. I click on error and i see that the job is stuck cause the printer got a job to print on US letter format. I suspect that changes on drivers configuration doesn't work. It's the only problem that keeps all the computers at work being reinstalled to ubuntu. Could you please help me to solve this problem. I'd be grateful
By the way it used to work ok on 8.10 , but this problem occurs only on 9.04 beta. All updates installed.
bump ... no suggestions?