PDA

View Full Version : What Subforum Do You Usually Read?

Isilion
April 16th, 2009, 08:51 AM
simply curiosity. mine are general help and community cafe.

ghindo
April 16th, 2009, 09:07 AM
I read Community Cafe very regularly. and the development subforum from time to time.

I used to read Other OS Talk a lot, but those days have passed. :(

inobe
April 16th, 2009, 09:36 AM
i don't do much reading, i hunt down unanswered posts, if i read it's only here in the cafe.

i come here to relieve the stress of not being able to help everyone at once.

WhiskyChris
April 16th, 2009, 09:41 AM
For me it's Absolute Beginner Help & the Cafe. I normally end up getting lost if I venture much further, but I have a browse every now and then!

SKLP
April 16th, 2009, 09:42 AM
I read Community Cafe, Programming Talk and sometimes the current development release forum ,-) I miss the Backyard, though.

gnomeuser
April 16th, 2009, 10:39 AM
I read the cafe and two of the development release subforums (testing experience and ideas I believe they are called.. I have the links programmed in muscle memory so I don't read anything except subject lines).

cmay
April 16th, 2009, 11:05 AM
i read the community cafe. and the programming talk. everday at morning when i have my morning coffee after checking my email and some other forums i am active in.

other than the other OS talk i sometimes i would read the help and feed back and sometimes the resulution center. and sometimes i read other forums because tehre is a new post in the forum i read if the tittle looks interesting.

i always check for new posts but latelyy i have not been able to help at all since my eyes are really starting to be buggin me a lot. so its the community cafe i use the most as now.

sujoy
April 16th, 2009, 11:51 AM
community cafe and programming talk. :)

SupaSonic
April 16th, 2009, 11:52 AM
I only ever read the cafe