PDA

View Full Version : My website for ubuntu support

opendevlite
April 16th, 2009, 03:48 AM
this is just a website for the things i've gathered through the internet for problems i had with solutions for ubuntu and made a documentation website

this is the url : http://ubuntusupport.50webs.org/

check it out

is this ok if i make a post about my website, i'm not violating any rules right?

joshdudeha
April 16th, 2009, 07:50 AM
It could be very useful...

If you got a design on the website.
It isn't very eye-catching. And the information is badly layed out.

Just my opinion..

sekinto
April 16th, 2009, 08:03 AM
The fact that every page is its own HTML file is kind of disturbing, that is going to make maintenance and adding/editing pages much harder. But why even have the website in the first place, wouldn't creating a Wiki with the same content be much cleaner, nicely laid out and easier to maintain?

northwestuntu
April 16th, 2009, 08:33 AM
The fact that every page is its own HTML file is kind of disturbing, that is going to make maintenance and adding/editing pages much harder. But why even have the website in the first place, wouldn't creating a Wiki with the same content be much cleaner, nicely laid out and easier to maintain?

i agree

opendevlite
April 16th, 2009, 09:40 AM
thanks for the comments and suggestion guys

i'm really not that good in html programming thats why it looks that way, sorry

:)

i'll try to make it look good, when i update it

mihai.ile
April 16th, 2009, 10:02 AM
I would suggest placing all information into a weblog or something, at least it would keep things well organised. Meanwhile you can learn how to customize it through skins, scripts, custom css/html.