PDA

View Full Version : King Kong - Quite a nice movie

xequence
January 4th, 2006, 02:25 AM
Anyone seen king kong yet? I saw it last night. It was a good movie. Some parts I didnt understand, like how do the island native dudes live when they are trapped outside a big wall and its all rocky out there, but other then that I enjoyed it. The movie was one of the rare movies that you would consider watching more then once. I dont know if its the fact that it was a really long movie (I started watching it around 8, but my DVD player wouldent work very well, so I had to try and fix it. That might have taken 15-30 minutes, and the movie ended around 11:15. Bah, anyway, the length is probably on some site somewhere.)

If you saw it did you like it?

I wouldent normally post a topic just for a movie, but everyone has way off opinions such as "Extreme let down, the 30's version was better" or "Awesome movie".

kingsidy
January 4th, 2006, 02:29 AM
it was ok nothing exceptional. actually just a tad stupid. no wonder the chronicles of narnia is beating it at the box office. It is ok as a movie, i'd watch once. it did not impress me the way i though it would.

Sheinar
January 4th, 2006, 02:39 AM
The first half was so boring that I almost fell asleep, though it did get better later on.

Overall, it isn't a bad movie, but it's not anything spectacular either.

majikstreet
January 4th, 2006, 02:56 AM
never seen it, probably won't. I want to see harry potter 4 (I can't believe it's already at year four!!) and cronicles of narnia.

xequence
January 4th, 2006, 03:33 AM
I want to see harry potter 4 (I can't believe it's already at year four!!) and cronicles of narnia.

Harry potter is a very good movie, this coming from someone who has never read the books and probably will never =P

zenwhen
January 4th, 2006, 03:54 AM
I really enjoyed it, myself.